Original topic:

Driver for Samsung smart tv

(Topic created on: a month ago)
cathwyn
First Poster
Options
TV

Hi!

Does anyone know where I can download the latest driver for Windows 10 X64 for Samsung smart tv Model Code (MN) : UE49MU7000, Software Version (FW) : T-KTMDEUC-1290.3

Samsung's ow support is as helpful as newly hatched fly.

They don't seem to even know what a driver is...

Thanks!

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Steven9761
Helping Hand
Options
TV
Is your telly hooked up to a pc? If so, go to WINDOWS UPDATE on your pc. If there are any updates, they will be downloaded. Next, type in DEVICE MANAGER in the search window on the task bar, then open up DISPLAY DEVICES, scroll to your tv, right-click, then search for updated drivers there. If there are none, then your tv is on the latest driver.
0 Likes
cathwyn
First Poster
Options
TV

Tried this first thing. No dice.  Windows update turns up nothing.

The TV is discoverable and connects with the computer, but Window's "project"and "connect" fail to hook up.

Control Panel->Devices and printers says "Driver error"

Device manager says

"Device status

This device cannot start. (Code 10)

{Conflicting Address Range}
The specified address range conflicts with the address space.
"

???

0 Likes
Steven9761
Helping Hand
Options
TV
I have an LG Smart TV, which is directly connected with my router, and AUTO UPDATE selected on the tv. If its a firmware update you are searching for, check on an official Samsung site, to see if there is a firmware update which includes any needed driver updates. If so, download and extract the .bin files on to a USB device. Once extracted, insert it into the USB port on the back of your telly, and follow any onscreen instructions to install it.
0 Likes