Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connectet to Network but no internet

(Topic created on: 11-10-2023 11:18 PM)
JTG66
First Poster
Options

I have a Samsung UE50F6200 and decided to get a new router (Huwaei B535-230) given the 3g switchoff.  Found thet although TV connects to the network, no internet access.  Tried ethernet cable, disabled MAC filtering, changed DNS to 8888 and 1111, fiddled between 2.4 and 5ghz, power reset of TV, reset router and nothing seems to work.  Strangely my TV gives internet access using my mobile phone as a hotspot and on the other side the router gives internet to laptop, phone and printer.  Called Huwaei who suggested things to try and then to contact my IPs who then advised I contact Samsung and I am a total loss having tried everything apart from factory reset and dont want to use my phone to access internet on tv.  Router settings show my TV has internet access so I am stumped as to what is wrong.  TV firmware updated to 2130 as well.  Any ideas or help would be appreciated.  

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @JTG66 

Are you still having this issue, or did you manage to find a fix?

0 Likes
JTG66
First Poster
Options

Hi Chris - I still have not found  solution and just not sure if it is the TV or the router.  The sim I have in the router gave internet access via my laptop as a mobile hotspot when it was initially used in a Huwaei Dongle  connected to my laptop.  Both the TV and router give internet access via other devices, just not to each other.  Thinking I may just have to buy a firestick to get access as out of ideas.  Thanks  JT

0 Likes