Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't play videos via Web Browser

(Topic created on: 17-02-2019 03:07 PM)
realitywynn
Apprentice
Options

**Help**

My Samsung TV is no longer playing videos whenever I try to access them via websites on the Web Browser within the TV.
UHD9000 series is my TV..
Does anyone have any tips on fixing this?

Please advise..

Thanks in advance!

123 REPLIES 123
Tijnar
Apprentice
Options

What was the tip??

0 Likes
Tijnar
Apprentice
Options

Sports load for a minute then drop. This never happened before. What's your deal, Samsung??

I am going to recommend all family and friends to never buy another one your products again.

Why would you do this ridiculous update? If that is the case, you are capable of doing another update to fix something that was never broken. Check yourself.

Tijnar
Apprentice
Options

What was the tip?

0 Likes
Tijnar
Apprentice
Options

Try this:

Turn off automatic update. Factory reset. Boot back up. Find what you wish to watch before pressing play, go to 3 horizontal bars beside the X. Turn up, window will refresh then hit play. May work.. still a dirty move from Samsung, none the less.

Goodluck! 

0 Likes
Tijnar
Apprentice
Options

Turn on desktop*

0 Likes
Just_a_nice_guy
Journeyman
Options

I found a fix. I have the the 2021 Samsung TVs so I'm not sure if it'll apply to the older browser apps. Go to the browser setting in the browser app and turn on "Use" for the "Block Third-Party Cookies" under the "Privacy and Security" setting. That did the trick for me :smiling-face:

AGS1437
First Poster
Options

Just_a_nice_guy...  There is no "Block Third-Party_Cookies" in my Privacy and Security page.  I have a Q70.  Where do I find it?

0 Likes
Just_a_nice_guy
Journeyman
Options

My tv was the QN60, but might be different. You might have to scroll down from Privacy and Security to see the Block Third-Party checkbox IF it's there. 

0 Likes
Williamwoof
Apprentice
Options

I agree, paid a fortune for my Samsung and will NEVER give them another cent

FU! 

0 Likes
Just_a_nice_guy
Journeyman
Options

I ended up getting the Chromecast with Google TV $40 on sale. 
Best decision. Casting works beautifully and the OS is even faster than tizen. 

0 Likes