Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t accept terms and conditions to use smart services

(Topic created on: 07-06-2021 10:41 AM)
Kezza66
First Poster
Options

Hi. I have just bought a Samsung tv in Portugal and am trying to set it up in Portugal. When I try to accept terms and conditions it keeps saying unable to do this due to an interruption in network connection. It’s been saying the same now for two days but my wife is working ok. Please help thankyou

7 REPLIES 7
geoffers62
Student
Options

It's the same for me in Gibraltar...surely someone at Samsung must know how to solve this...their server can't be 'down for maintenance' all this time. Crazy!

JessG
First Poster
Options

My TV was working fine for 3 years and one day just stopped working the volume. It says that I have to accept the terms and conditions but no matter what I do will not allow me to do so. This is crazy when I call Samsung they want a large fee $$ to come out to fix the TV so basically I need to throw the TV out!

ImJustRoo
Student
Options

Did you ever figure this out? Currently having the same problem.

geoffers62
Student
Options

Sadly no! I still can’t accept Terms & Conditions and therefore can’t access Smart features.

I've tried emailing Samsung, but no-one ever replies. I’m at a complete loss as to what to do next. 

I might try resetting everything to ‘factory defaults’ and put my location as another country (eg Spain or UK) and see if that works.

Awful Customer Service from Samsung (I’ll be upgrading my phone and watch in the next few months and will probably return to Apple!).

So frustrating!
Starfish
First Poster
Options

I have tried every SINGLE thing possible... still can not get it to work properly.  Please let me know if you find something!

0 Likes
Annoiiid
First Poster
Options

You're not alone. Our tv is about the same age. Volume would constantly stick, so it was either too quiet or obnoxiously loud. Tried downloading a remote thinking it could be that simple, but that didn't work. Only solution was to unplug and replug, which was obviously super annoying and inconvenient. Had to sign back in to every app afterwards. I reset smart hub to attempt fixing, which erased all apps, and now I can't download them again because it won't let me agree to terms of service. Haven't tried calling yet, but we're not going to be happy if our family tv can't get its apps back...

0 Likes
Miguel82839229
Student
Options

Exactly the same issue here. Has the tv perfect for years and then last month the volume issue and the terms of services issues just appeared out of nowhere 

now I can’t even use YouTube on my tv. Man wtf 

0 Likes