Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluetooth output switching bug on some models. How to ask Samsung to look into it in a future update?

(Topic created on: 10-06-2020 04:35 PM)
FRRN
Journeyman
Options

Hello folks, 

As some of you have noticed in your respective TVs, if you have Anynet+ (HDMI-CEC) enabled (e.g. soundbar) you can't switch to a Bluetooth device (e.g. headphones) because it immediately switches back to the hdmi arc input. The only workaround is to disable/enable Anynet every time you want to use a BT device.

At least, that is what is happening on my Q70R and I am aware that others have complained as well.

This is very annoying and I would like to report this bug to Samsung for a possible fix. Does anyone know how to properly reach them? Confirmation of this bug on this post in other TV models is also helpful to make Samsung aware of it.

Many thanks!

44 REPLIES 44
GuyLewin
First Poster
Options

I experience the same thing on my Q70R

0 Likes
RobW5
Apprentice
Options

Same problem here on a Q60T with Sonos Beam attached. Very frustrating. Hope they identify and address the problem soon. 

0 Likes
Roelvk
First Poster
Options

Got the same issue on my QE50 with Sony wh-1000xm4  Very annoying and frustrating. Hope that the will fix it soon. 

0 Likes
Dennisje182
First Poster
Options

Same here! Please fix this!

0 Likes
El_toro
Student
Options

Same issue is still happening and I recently purchased a QN90A, very obvious fault that's frustrating 

0 Likes
DotJohnny
Apprentice
Options

The Frame 2021 model 43”. Same issue. Quite annoying indeed. 

0 Likes
Thespillmonkey
First Poster
Options

Same issue here. It’s terrible. 

0 Likes
Marc43
First Poster
Options

Same problem here with a Samsung "The Frame" and a sonos arc. 

Initially I had to unplugged my sonos bar to have the Bluetooth headset work. I guess I can just turn off Anynet+ on the TV. But a real fix by samsung would be nice...

0 Likes
Sekulic
First Poster
Options

Same issue on a 2021 Samsung Frame 65", I have to disable AnyNet+ to actually use Bluetooth headphones. Such a pain, so ce we normally listen to TV through a Sonos Beam Gen2 with eARC! Hope this gets addressed soon, definitely not working the way it should. 

0 Likes
Iamsumware
First Poster
Options

Why has this still not been fixed Samsung?!

0 Likes