Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black screen on SAMSUNG UA40J5500AK Smart LED TV

(Topic created on: 04-11-2022 05:36 AM)
manigowtham
First Poster
Options

While performing reset on my  SAMSUNG UA40J5500AK Smart LED TV, the reset was resumed in between the process and screen became black suddenly. Performed power off and plug removed but no luck. When powered on just displaying samsung smart logo and then background default sound is audible but black screen appears. I believe the firmware got corrupted in between the reset process. Could you please help me in resolution of this process.

Samsung executive is asking me to replace the board of the tv . I believe it is just a firmware issue. Please help me with this issue

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
AndrewL
Options

@manigowtham: If you have performed a power cycle by unplugging the set at the wall, then plugging it back in, and if the issue has persisted, then there may be a fault with the TV. In this instance, please get in touch with our Help Desk by heading to samsung.com > Scroll to the bottom of the screen > Contact us, and an advisor will be able to look into this further for you and arrange for the device to be inspected by an engineer.

Alternatively, if you're based in the UK, please click on the link below and follow the on screen instructions to book the inspection yourself.

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/repair/