Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black light screen UN55MU7600

(Topic created on: 05-03-2020 08:10 AM)
Oty21
Apprentice
Options

Hi, 

Did someone ever experienced this problem on a TV before ?

Thanks20200305_025240.jpg

20200305_025232.jpg

20200305_025712.jpg

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
CarloL
Hotshot
Options

Hey @Oty21! Try restarting the TV: unplug your TV from the wall socket > Wait 30 seconds, then plug your TV back in > Using your remote, turn your TV on. Is the shade still there?

Oty21
Apprentice
Options

@CarloL wrote:

Hey @Oty21! Try restarting the TV: unplug your TV from the wall socket > Wait 30 seconds, then plug your TV back in > Using your remote, turn your TV on. Is the shade still there?

Hey thanks for your answer ! Shade still there and seems to get worse days after days 😞 

0 Likes
CarloL
Hotshot
Options

Right! Run a Picture Test now: press the Menu button > Support > Self Diagnosis > Picture test > Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the Picture Test. Is the image clear or still distorted? 

Oty21
Apprentice
Options

@CarloL wrote:

Right! Run a Picture Test now: press the Menu button > Support > Self Diagnosis > Picture test > Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the Picture Test. Is the image clear or still distorted? 

TV less than 20 months of use this make me think about the quality for the price paid 😞 

20200306_073153.jpg

20200306_073143.jpg

0 Likes
CarloL
Hotshot
Options

Ok then, in this case you would need to get in touch with the Samsung Support team of your region. If you are based in the UK, you can contact them here: https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/

Oty21
Apprentice
Options
I live in Canada and called samsung support here already to explain the problem, in fact the warranty on a TV is 1 year wich means im out of warranty since last July, they can't do much, they said it can be a total loss it's 2500$ HARD WORK loss because of obsolescense.
Money doesn't grow on trees
0 Likes
aliozturk74
First Poster
Options

I think it is led fault. You can show the above pictures to a tv repairer and get a repair price.

0 Likes
CurtisD
First Poster
Options

Were you able to find anything out? I think mine is beginning to do the same

image.jpg

0 Likes