Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Batch script to enable UHD (Input Signal Plus) (Q90R TV)

(Topic created on: 05-10-2020 06:39 AM)
Henry101
Student
Options

Using PC, does anyone know how to create a batch script (.bat) that forces Input Signal Plus "ON" on all four HDMI ports? 

Switching between two laptops (work + home) with same HDMI cable (connected to the OneConnect Box) I always lose Input Signal Plus on the ports --> which drops me to 2k 60Hz from 2k 120Hz. The drop is noticeable and would prefer the latter at all times. So this happens only when I take off HDMI cable from one laptop and connect it to another.

So far I've been enabling it again from the menu's like a soldier, but since trying Netflix for a while now I noticed that opening Netflix on my Chrome-browser and clicking forward from "Who's watching now?" the screen automatically switches on UHD or Input Signal Plus..  

So I'm wondering if it's doable with a batch job (.bat) ? Anyone?

2 REPLIES 2
Henry101
Student
Options

Another option would be another website that displays content that provokes Input Signal Plus being turned on.

Or maybe just get another HDMI cable? Although I did read at Rtings.com that only HDMI port 4 supports hdmi2.1 (so logically would be best bandwidth wise). However, I do see 4 hdmi ports in TV's menu.. each with the option to turn Input Signal Plus on so I'm not sure about that either.. 

0 Likes
Another Me
First Poster
Options

Did you ever find a solution to this?  Enabling Input Signal Plus EVERY TIME I turn my PC on is getting old really fast.

0 Likes