Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto connect to Bluetooth

(Topic created on: 09-03-2020 08:52 PM)
forsakenbear
Student
Options

Hi guys,

I've the UE75RU7105KXXC and I was wondering if it's possible for the tv to automatically connect to my Bluetooth headphones as soon as I turn them on. They  are already paired with the tv, but it's annoying having to manually connect them every time I turn the tv on. 

cheers 

74 REPLIES 74
LINCOLN-MKZ
Apprentice
Options

That's a bogus answer when I had to upgrade my 4K ultra Roku device because it was old with the newest one on the market another 4K ultra Roku with better technology inside it my Bluetooth headset automatically connects to my Roku player so it has nothing to do with audio quality it has to do with the fact that they're too lazy to upgrade their software Samsung does have a soundbar with Bluetooth subwoofer and Bluetooth surround sound speakers so you can't tell me that that at most  surround sound system is affected by Bluetooth

cxp722
Apprentice
Options

The problem is that after you turn on the display, it will ask you again if you'd like to connect to the bluetooth device. I too would like to see that it just connects automatically. Not only does Samsung decide to not include an audio jack to these displays but then sets us up to be inconvenienced every time we want to use the thing.

0 Likes
cxp722
Apprentice
Options

I'm not. I don't want to be asked if I'd like to connect. Obviously, I do or I would not have paired it. At least Samsung should provide a default option or a setting indicating if one would like to auto-connect to a specific device. The lack of this feature is terribly annoying.

VaMe
First Poster
Options

It's sad, but we'll manage somehow. But if you have a 90-year-old grandmother at home, she will never connect the BT headphones herself. Notmal TV output does not hear. It's tragic when Samsung coughs on its clients.

0 Likes
Jtho
Apprentice
Options

True. Those 2.4 GHz wireless headphones are ideal for older folks. The base keeps them charged and they are always connected. 

0 Likes