Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

audio delay on bluetooth headset

(Topic created on: 19-02-2020 06:43 PM)
Bilico1
Explorer
Options

Hello

since i bought my tv qled there is a delay in the audio in relation to the image in the bluetooth headset when i watch movies over the network cable that are on my computer through the app: plex.

I already reported this problem by phone.

I did an update yesterday, 1351.3, and it seems that they fixed this audio delay.
the problem is that the audio is now about 100 milliseconds ahead.

is it possible to fix this?
don't you think it is appropriate to provide a button for the user to make this audio delay correction on the bluetooth headset?

thanks

33 REPLIES 33
dtsv
First Poster
Options

Also the same issue as others in here.

The TV is QE55QN90AATXXH with  headphones Sony WH-1000XM4.

The lag is horrible and makes the experience terrible.

Judging from others in this thread this is not isolated to my headphones.

0 Likes
The_Tappsman
First Poster
Options

Just joining this forum to say I have the exact same issue. I have the Australian QN85A TV with Sony WH1000 headphones and experience significant audio delays on all apps or live Tv - some worse than others. I have tried other headphones and the delay seems to vary but it’s always there. Any updates from Samsung or is it still “it’s the headphones” pathetic reply?

0 Likes
BrolinD
First Poster
Options

I read a Reddit thread that basically said it’s these specific headphones, specifically with Samsung tvs and there’s no fix. Sony headphones work with everything and not with Samsung tv, all other Bluetooth headphones seem to work with Samsung tv but not these Sony ones. 
Apparently Sonys customer service is just as unhelpful as Samsungs though when pressed about it 

CodingPupper3033
First Poster
Options

The same issue is also happening with Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro.

So is it an issue with your tvs or your headphones Samsung?

0 Likes