Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Ambient mode routines

(Topic created on: 19-03-2021 07:36 AM)
filipjandora
Explorer
Options

Hi,

recently I bought Samsung Frame TV (2020)  QE65LS03T. In some videos I have seen that you are able to set routines for ambient mode (e. g. show in scheduled time), but I am not able to find it in ambient mode settings.

Is it forbidden for Frame TV or I am missing something?

Thanks for replies.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
filipjandora
Explorer
Options

Hi, 

I expected to be there, because it was on some video. I managed to figured it out by using SmartThings App. You can set Ambient mode routines by using Routines and Scenes section. There is an option to manage your Ambient mode when you are setting scene on your TV.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
AndrewL
Options

@filipjandora: If you press the Ambient Mode button on your remote to access the Ambient Mode Home Screen, then the Routine option should be visible in the Content Categories along the bottom of the display. For further guidance, please check out pages 49-50 of the user manual via the link below. 

https://downloadcenter.samsung.com/content/UM/202011/20201116125257232/NIKDVBADT-3.0.8_EM_NIKE_ASIA_...

0 Likes
Solution
filipjandora
Explorer
Options

Hi, 

I expected to be there, because it was on some video. I managed to figured it out by using SmartThings App. You can set Ambient mode routines by using Routines and Scenes section. There is an option to manage your Ambient mode when you are setting scene on your TV.

0 Likes