Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tabpro s

(Topic created on: 12-12-2019 04:03 PM)
KEVIN50
Explorer
Options

While using my tabpro s I get a flash across the screen a few times then the screen goes completely green. I switch on and off and resume play normally but it starts to happen with increasing frequency. HELP. 

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
AndrewL
Options
@KEVIN50: Sorry to hear that you're having issues with your TabPro S. At this stage please can you try restarting the tablet in Safe Mode by following the steps below, and monitor the performance. If you notice that the issue doesn't occur then please restart the tablet as you would normally, and delete any recently installed third party apps. Let me know how you get on.
Turn the device off > Press and hold the Power key > Release the Power key when the TabPro logo appears > Press and hold the Volume Down key immediately after releasing the Power key > Continue to hold the Volume Down button until the device finishes booting.
0 Likes
KEVIN50
Explorer
Options

Dear Andrew, I tried the soft start but no joy initially. I reset the tablet completely and bought a new power lead as I was having issues with a loose plug, and apparent success. However I just updated some Samsung update and install programs and flashing screen and blank again. Will reset again and ignore the updates from Samsung and see how I go.

Many thanks. 

Kev

0 Likes