Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tab A (2019) optimisation

(Topic created on: 08-02-2021 02:53 PM)
Souldancer
First Poster
Options

Hello,

I have Tab A (2019) and it is very slow. Apps are either working slow or not working at all. For example Chrome is slow loading and freezes when scrolling pages, or Roblox where some games work and some don't. Hardawe on this tabled is more then enough to run vast amount of app (Roblox and Chrome too ) but that is not the case. I am guessing that it is an optimisation thing. 

Is there anything to be done to make tablet faster. It is up to date. Tried factory reset it did not work.

S.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Steven9761
Troubleshooter
Options
SETTINGS/DEVICE CARE - it will start automatically, and score your device out of 100. If it is below 100, you will see a button at the bottom of the screen, offering to OPTIMISE. After optimisation, click on MEMORY (below the results window) to see how much extra ram you can free up.
0 Likes
Souldancer
First Poster
Options

Thank you for your answer.

I was hoping that there might some sort of Android patch that would optimise the usage of hardware, as my tablet is running nothing but roblox at the moment so score of tablet is always in high nineties.

S.

0 Likes
First Poster
Options
how to turn a tab a6 into a tab a 2020
0 Likes
FlyingKiwi
Navigator
Options
When you did the Factory Reset, you have to ensure you DON'T use any previous backups to restore the tablet with. This will get it back to 'as new' performance. if after you then install this app (make it the first app to freshly install from Google Play after the Factory Reset) and it slows down alot again - you've found your culprit!
0 Likes