Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Startup loop

(Topic created on: 12-03-2021 02:27 PM)
kuifje
First Poster
Options

My Galaxy tab S2 shows my startup picture, but every few seconds another part of the screen is highlighted. The numeral keypad showed for entering pin the first time does not except anything, the S2 is not responding to any input. The reboot option power off + vol down is not helping, same situation returns.

This is the third time this is happening, last two times the situation eventualy was corrected after multiple reboots, but took al least half a day of attention.

So is there another solution?

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
AndrewL
Options

@kuifje: Sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue with your Galaxy Tab S2. If the tab is currently unresponsive, and you're unable to access it, then please try switching off the tab, then press the Power and Volume Up keys together until the Samsung logo appears on screen. Release the buttons at this stage, and you should see a Recovery Mode screen. Using the Volume Down button, scroll to Wipe Cache Partition, and hit the power button to select it. Select 'Yes', then scroll to Reboot System Now on the Recovery Menu, and tap the Power button. Does this help at all? 

0 Likes
kuifje
First Poster
Options

Hay Andrew, tnx for replying, but it doesn't work with me. Can be incompetence on my part. I try to switch off, but that's not possible. Both buttons that appear then (shut down and restart) are unresponsive. Only way to go on is to reboot with power off and vol down knobs at same time.

Your suggestion is not possible, has no result, I don't get the recovery mode screen. Sorry.

0 Likes