Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre-order the Galaxy Tab S8 family and get a Galaxy keyboard cover as a gift from us!

(Topic created on: 24-02-2022 07:03 PM)
SachikoT
Helping Hand
Options

To celebrate the announcement of the epic Galaxy Tab S8, Galaxy Tab S8+ and Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra we’re offering pre-order customers a Galaxy keyboard cover as a gift.

Make sure you pre-order your Galaxy Tab S8 family by 24th February 2022 so that you can claim a perfectly partnered Galaxy keyboard cover as a gift from us. 

Which Galaxy Tab S8 are you pre-ordering?

Galaxy Tab S8

Galaxy Tab S8+

Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra

What keyboard cover will you get as a gift?

Slim Book Cover Keyboard (EF-DX900)

Slim Book Cover Keyboard (EF-DX900)

Advanced Book Cover Keyboard with trackpad (EF-DT630)

How do I claim my Galaxy keyboard cover as a gift from Samsung?

1. Once your new Galaxy Tab S8, Galaxy Tab S8+ and Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra have been delivered and you’re all set-up, head to https://www.samsungpromotions.claims/galaxylaunchoffers. This needs to be completed by the 25th April 2022.  
  2. Complete the Claims form with all requested information which will include your contact information, new tablet serial number and proof of purchase. You will receive an email confirming that your claim has been submitted
  3. The promotions team will validate your claim. This process takes up to 7 days.
  4. You’ll receive a confirmation of your claim via email. If the promotions team need any further information to process your claim, they’ll send you an email and SMS to move it forward.
  5. You’ll receive your gift via recorded delivery within 45 days of the confirmation of your claim.

Claiming your pre-order gift: Need-to-Knows

For full information and detail about the claims process check out our Terms and Conditions.

• Claims must be submitted by 25th April 2022
  • If you don’t receive a confirmation email about your validated claim within 7 days, please make sure to send the customer support team an email at galaxylaunchoffers@samsungpromotions.claims or by phone at 03300545396 (UK) or 1800851987 (ROI) within seven (7) days of a Claim being submitted
  • If a valid claim is processed in accordance with the Terms and Conditions, the gift will be delivered via recorded delivery within 45 days of the Claim being validated to the postal address in your claim.   

Questions and Answers

How do I find my serial number?

Once your phone is set up, you can find your device’s unique serial number and IMEI in the settings of your tablet by heading to Settings > About Tablet.

When will I get my pre-order gift?

Your pre-order gift will be fulfilled up to 45 days after an accepted claim. But we’ll be doing our utmost to get them out to you as soon as we can.

If you have any questions or thoughts about our offer, please leave a comment below. 

38 REPLIES 38
BKC_
Journeyman
Options
Thursday 21st April will be the 45 days after claim was approved...still no keyboard cover...for the ultra. Samsung doing a not so sterling job on this. What do we do when the 45 days has lapsed and (as I forsee) we still haven't been sent our preorder "gift"
BKC_
Journeyman
Options
This is the biggest joke ever...45 days have come and gone...advisers (if you can navigate the ridiculous menu when you call in) are useless and can tell you nothing and can do even less. All you get is excuses with no actual answer as to when this claim will actually arrive. Why these weren't just sent out with the tablet (as they did in USA) and have done with previous preorder deals is beyond me. This is such a shambles and I will never support samsung on a launch ever again.
betinho
Journeyman
Options
I can agree more with you this is a joke.
0 Likes
Members_Um7mgRG
First Poster
Options

Has anyone received it yet? I'm not getting any rewards for my ultra tab getting really annoying as I can’t properly use it as it is so big without keyboard. One of the biggest reasons I have preordered..

0 Likes
Tofa
Explorer
Options

I ordered ultra tab and phone at the same time, I have had the free headphones for the phone at start of April but am still waiting on the keyboard cover, and have not had any update.

I agree that it isn't that much use without a stand, and I can't bring myself to buy another as I should be getting this as part of the preordained deal. So it is currently sitting in a cupboard and seen little use.

0 Likes
Tofa
Explorer
Options

In the UK, it seems to be out of stock, so I imagine that's the issue... would be nice to hear it officially though!

https://www.samsung.com/uk/mobile-accessories/galaxy-tab-s8-ultra-book-cover-keyboard-black-ef-dx900...

0 Likes
lufclufc
Journeyman
Options

I got an email response from Samsung, they said they "might be late".  Well guess what, you are already late, no might about it.  Shambolic service, never again.

0 Likes
Tofa
Explorer
Options

Thanks, I just got a similar message myself!

"We just wanted to let you know that, due to the high popularity of this offer, we might experience some delays shipping your reward.

Don't worry, our team are working as fast as they can to send your reward to you. As soon as it's ready to dispatch, you'll be contacted by the courier, who will provide you with delivery information"

0 Likes
ironical
Apprentice
Options

I am very disappointed with Samsungs lack or response to written or telephone queries.

I have a Tab S8 ultra and the promotion was validated on the 7th March , it is now 53 days and all I have had from you is to expect a delay. This is breaking your own terms and conditions and I will be forced to refer to Trading Standards unless I hear from you quickly.

MacSteve
Journeyman
Options

Finally got a dispatch email regarding the keyboard cover being sent out.

Originally confirmed around the first week of March so quite a while to wait.

Was using the protective stand cover since launch so it'll be nice to finally have the tablet the way intended.

0 Likes