Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre-order the Galaxy Tab S8 family and get a Galaxy keyboard cover as a gift from us!

(Topic created on: 24-02-2022 07:03 PM)
SachikoT
Helping Hand
Options

To celebrate the announcement of the epic Galaxy Tab S8, Galaxy Tab S8+ and Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra we’re offering pre-order customers a Galaxy keyboard cover as a gift.

Make sure you pre-order your Galaxy Tab S8 family by 24th February 2022 so that you can claim a perfectly partnered Galaxy keyboard cover as a gift from us. 

Which Galaxy Tab S8 are you pre-ordering?

Galaxy Tab S8

Galaxy Tab S8+

Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra

What keyboard cover will you get as a gift?

Slim Book Cover Keyboard (EF-DX900)

Slim Book Cover Keyboard (EF-DX900)

Advanced Book Cover Keyboard with trackpad (EF-DT630)

How do I claim my Galaxy keyboard cover as a gift from Samsung?

1. Once your new Galaxy Tab S8, Galaxy Tab S8+ and Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra have been delivered and you’re all set-up, head to https://www.samsungpromotions.claims/galaxylaunchoffers. This needs to be completed by the 25th April 2022.  
  2. Complete the Claims form with all requested information which will include your contact information, new tablet serial number and proof of purchase. You will receive an email confirming that your claim has been submitted
  3. The promotions team will validate your claim. This process takes up to 7 days.
  4. You’ll receive a confirmation of your claim via email. If the promotions team need any further information to process your claim, they’ll send you an email and SMS to move it forward.
  5. You’ll receive your gift via recorded delivery within 45 days of the confirmation of your claim.

Claiming your pre-order gift: Need-to-Knows

For full information and detail about the claims process check out our Terms and Conditions.

• Claims must be submitted by 25th April 2022
  • If you don’t receive a confirmation email about your validated claim within 7 days, please make sure to send the customer support team an email at galaxylaunchoffers@samsungpromotions.claims or by phone at 03300545396 (UK) or 1800851987 (ROI) within seven (7) days of a Claim being submitted
  • If a valid claim is processed in accordance with the Terms and Conditions, the gift will be delivered via recorded delivery within 45 days of the Claim being validated to the postal address in your claim.   

Questions and Answers

How do I find my serial number?

Once your phone is set up, you can find your device’s unique serial number and IMEI in the settings of your tablet by heading to Settings > About Tablet.

When will I get my pre-order gift?

Your pre-order gift will be fulfilled up to 45 days after an accepted claim. But we’ll be doing our utmost to get them out to you as soon as we can.

If you have any questions or thoughts about our offer, please leave a comment below. 

38 REPLIES 38
Cliffg
Voyager
Options
This is confusing the offer was only for pre-orders. In the UK if you order now you get free ear buds. It says that all S8s are in stock, but I have been waiting since 25th when my original order was due. It arrives on 10th.
lpmas53
Student
Options

Can I buy in advance the Advanced Book Cover Keyboard with trackpad (EF-DiT630) and claim the money back? I would get quicker that way as 45 days is toolong

Members_FOGMMmZ
Journeyman
Options

I'd warn people about taking up this offer. I ordered my tablet 1 month ago. It is still not delivered. It seems quite possible to me the tablet will arrive after the time limit to claim the free keyboard case 

0 Likes
Cliffg
Voyager
Options
Still waiting for my keyboard cover to be delivered.
0 Likes
Cliffg
Voyager
Options
Still waiting on 30th and no news.
0 Likes
betinho
Journeyman
Options

i would like to see that 

0 Likes
Members_FOGMMmZ
Journeyman
Options

So basically no-one has received the tablet keyboard yet?

0 Likes
BKC_
Journeyman
Options
Ordered 11 Feb. Tablet arrived 2 weeks late on 7th March...still no keyboard cover...this is a joke
Cliffg
Voyager
Options
If only you got the keyboard cover. The delay is a disgrace. Samsung just cannot manage their promotions.
Tofa
Explorer
Options

Similar here. The 45 days is up soon on April 29th for me, so we'll see...

0 Likes