Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre-order the Galaxy Tab S8 family and get a Galaxy keyboard cover as a gift from us!

(Topic created on: 24-02-2022 07:03 PM)
SachikoT
Helping Hand
Options

To celebrate the announcement of the epic Galaxy Tab S8, Galaxy Tab S8+ and Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra we’re offering pre-order customers a Galaxy keyboard cover as a gift.

Make sure you pre-order your Galaxy Tab S8 family by 24th February 2022 so that you can claim a perfectly partnered Galaxy keyboard cover as a gift from us. 

Which Galaxy Tab S8 are you pre-ordering?

Galaxy Tab S8

Galaxy Tab S8+

Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra

What keyboard cover will you get as a gift?

Slim Book Cover Keyboard (EF-DX900)

Slim Book Cover Keyboard (EF-DX900)

Advanced Book Cover Keyboard with trackpad (EF-DT630)

How do I claim my Galaxy keyboard cover as a gift from Samsung?

1. Once your new Galaxy Tab S8, Galaxy Tab S8+ and Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra have been delivered and you’re all set-up, head to https://www.samsungpromotions.claims/galaxylaunchoffers. This needs to be completed by the 25th April 2022.  
  2. Complete the Claims form with all requested information which will include your contact information, new tablet serial number and proof of purchase. You will receive an email confirming that your claim has been submitted
  3. The promotions team will validate your claim. This process takes up to 7 days.
  4. You’ll receive a confirmation of your claim via email. If the promotions team need any further information to process your claim, they’ll send you an email and SMS to move it forward.
  5. You’ll receive your gift via recorded delivery within 45 days of the confirmation of your claim.

Claiming your pre-order gift: Need-to-Knows

For full information and detail about the claims process check out our Terms and Conditions.

• Claims must be submitted by 25th April 2022
  • If you don’t receive a confirmation email about your validated claim within 7 days, please make sure to send the customer support team an email at galaxylaunchoffers@samsungpromotions.claims or by phone at 03300545396 (UK) or 1800851987 (ROI) within seven (7) days of a Claim being submitted
  • If a valid claim is processed in accordance with the Terms and Conditions, the gift will be delivered via recorded delivery within 45 days of the Claim being validated to the postal address in your claim.   

Questions and Answers

How do I find my serial number?

Once your phone is set up, you can find your device’s unique serial number and IMEI in the settings of your tablet by heading to Settings > About Tablet.

When will I get my pre-order gift?

Your pre-order gift will be fulfilled up to 45 days after an accepted claim. But we’ll be doing our utmost to get them out to you as soon as we can.

If you have any questions or thoughts about our offer, please leave a comment below. 

38 REPLIES 38
lufclufc
Journeyman
Options

Me too, actually got 2 emails 1 minute apart.  Well done Samsung.

On 2nd May after another wasted 20 mins on help line, I found a link on their site which let me escalate to the UK CEO.  Can it be coincidence?

Happy days.

0 Likes
Cliffg
Voyager
Options
Finally had my keyboard cover delivered today. At last.
0 Likes
Members_hvN1PGk
First Poster
Options

I preordered 2 Tab s8 Ultras.  They came a little late but the keyboards have been very late.  As of 6th of May, 1 keyboard arrived.  I have made multiple attempts to speak to someone but I'm either cut off or, if using the online chat passed on to someone who does not continue the chat.   No progress whatsoever.  I even tried the sender of the keyboard, called Opia.  Calls disconnect after 20mins of wait.  EVERY TIME.  Zero progress there.  This is unethical to offer a freebie without actually honouring it.  And no functional route to address a problem.

0 Likes
Tofa
Explorer
Options

Still no word on mine, but a hopeful sign is that I signed up for a stock alert on Samsung's site a few weeks ago and I just got a 'back in stock' notification. So if they can sell them, they should be able to send me one!

0 Likes
Tofa
Explorer
Options

Hmm...and also today I got another "we might experience some delays shipping your reward" email...

0 Likes
Tofa
Explorer
Options

LOL and today I get an email telling me it is on its way, am keeping all fingers crossed!

0 Likes
Tofa
Explorer
Options

...and it arrived today! That's 56 days after I registered.

0 Likes
Members_wy4e1WC
Apprentice
Options

Samsung, how long do I still have to wait for the keyboard I was promised for my tab S8 Ultra?
My promotion was accepted on 25/03, still received nothing yet I can see they are in stock?? 14 weeks have passed....

0 Likes
Littleun
First Poster
Options
I would rather have a plug included. Especially as the cable included is not compatible with a standard USB plug,
0 Likes