Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

website misleading The Galaxy S9 Ultra offers a free Keyboard worth £199, due to stock last not given

(Topic created on: 3 weeks ago)
yong1
First Poster
Options

Apart from offers including whatch4 and bud2 for the Galaxy Tab 9 series, it should also include a free Keyboard worth £199 when you buy the Galaxy Tab S9 Ultra Valid until 30/04/243 that is the reason I have chosen Ultra instead of 9+, after the delivery, I have contacted the customer service for the missing item, the keyboard, I have been told that no keyboard will be sent because of stock last, but it has never been mentioned on the website as well as the conditions at the very bottom of the page, also the keyboard is still available to purchase on samsung.com, the customer service lady agrees with the website misleading and offers me a 50pounds voucher, I denied and want my keyboard, have been told that this whole order can be sent back with a full refund. however, there are 4 issues with the unacceptable suggestion, 1, I have sent my old pad for the trade-in discount process, 2, 300pounds upfront cost was paid, 3, the Samsung finance agreement was signed. 4, the box was opened because I was looking for my keyboard. the customer service apologised and created a documentary(dispute) for the supervisor to call me to explain that they can only offer a 50pound voucher, but I need the keyboard, I can wait for it, can anyone help? who I can talk to? Thank you very much. 

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
Members_iAzoVQE
First Poster
Options

I've just received my Galaxy Tab S9 Ultra to find no keyboard cover with it. I also wouldn't have purchased the Ultra if this was the case. Again I've purchased mine during the promotional period so why haven't those like me got their keyboards?

0 Likes
yong1
First Poster
Options

The samsung.com website clearly shows that when you buy a Galaxy S9 Ultra by 30th April you will get a Slim Book Cover Keyboard for free, I then called customer service and was told there was no stock(but you can place an order for just the keyboard at all time). They offered me a £50 voucher, but I rejected it, they even removed the offer tile from the website on 29th April, misleading and cheating. does anyone know where I can complain apart from call the customer service? they are not replying to my email either.2024-04-29 124927.png2024-04-29 133932.png2024-04-30 232751 removed offer.png2024-04-29 125009.png

0 Likes
yong1
First Poster
Options

Samsung customer service has replied and offered the keyboard for free, they will contact me again by 9th May 2024, sounds like the matter will be sorted. 

0 Likes
Members_iAzoVQE
First Poster
Options

I have had the opposite from Samsung Support, they are claiming that because the keypad cover was out of stock at the time I ordered, I have been told that I'm no longer entitled to one even though it was on the order and I have proof. I'm taking it further as it's false advertisement and misleading customers. 
Samsung - I suggest you do better than this. 

0 Likes
yong1
First Poster
Options

Hi, my suggestion is to carry on your dispute based on your proofing, it was the Samsung web advertisement team's fault, I received my keyboard case today.

Regards,

0 Likes
Members_iAzoVQE
First Poster
Options

Here is the update I have received from Samsung, they are refusing to fulfil the FOC Keyboard. I have effectively been scammed by Samsung. I would appreciate if Samsung could reach out to me to resolve this dispute. 

0 Likes
Raesdom
First Poster
Options
Oh shoot I made a order last month and they are shipping after the 25th if this month my order confirmation shows the buds and watch and keyboard but is there a chance they won't send it then?
0 Likes