Go to solution Solved

Original topic:

Tab s8 ultra pre order keyboard book cover delay

(Topic created on: 02-04-2022 03:47 PM)
T_B3
Apprentice
Options
Tablets

I pre-ordered the tab s8 ultra + free keyboard book cover and I have received the tablet on 8th March. On the same day, I went to the samsung promotions website to claim the keyboard book cover and it got approved. It's been 25 days but I still haven't gotten an email about it being sent or any update. I'm wondering if there is a delay because I'm worried I won't receive it at all.

Update: The keyboard cover has arrived

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
T_B3
Apprentice
Options
Tablets

It's finally arriving everyone

Screenshot_20220504-173446_Email.jpg

View solution in context

0 Likes
22 REPLIES 22
Beth_S
Options
Tablets

Hey @T_B3!

Hope you're well.

Don't worry, you should receive your keyboard book cover within 45 days of having your claim validated.

T_B3
Apprentice
Options
Tablets

Oh, okay. I couldn't find the validation email after so long, thank you for telling me.

arff
First Poster
Options
Tablets
Same here, I don't want to use the tablet until the keyboard cover arrives
BKC_
Journeyman
Options
Tablets
The proof will be in the pudding...why it wasn't shipped with the premium tablet is beyond me. I currently have a £1200 dead slab as its useless to me without the keyboard. Thanks Samsung for your logistics nightmare with no apologies for you mess up.
BKC_
Journeyman
Options
Tablets

Same boat...tablet is still in its box a month later. Still no keyboard...still useless to me

Obsydian
Troubleshooter
Options
Tablets
Same here I have left it an a neoprene sleeve, unused
Regards Obsydian
DAILY DEVICES
ZFold4 [Mobile], Pro5 [Watch], S8 Ultra [Tablet], Book2 i5 [Laptop], Buds Pro2 [Buds] M70A 32/43" [Monitor], Smart Tags+, iPad Mini 5 and iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets], Dell Inspiron G5 Laptop

HOUSEHOLD DEVICES
ZFlip3 [Mobile], Watch5 [Watch], S7+ and S6 Lite [Tablet], QN95A [TV], Q900A [Soundbar], MC28M6075CSM [Microwave], Samsung Level [Speaker], Buds Pro [Buds], iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags
0 Likes
Dorrris
Explorer
Options
Tablets
I'm using mine but I agree with all the above, I can't believe it takes this long to send out the free extra that should protect the investment. I ordered mine 2 days behind you on the 10th and still no sign of it, getting pretty frustrated as for me this is meant to be a portable solution but I dare not take it out and about without a case and I'm certainly not paying for something I should be receiving for free. Coming up to 28 days based on 45 I'm only just past the half way mark, could be another 3 weeks. WtAF
Members_WzS2yiF
Journeyman
Options
Tablets

I'm the same but expect nothing less from this shambolic outfit after the preorder shipping debacle!! 

Chinjan Patel
First Poster
Options
Tablets

At least you received tablet. I ordered on 8th March and still not received tablet. Keyboard cover story is different😂