Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Photos on Facebook messenger

(Topic created on: 17-04-2021 08:11 PM)
Easty
Big Cheese
Options
Hi , when I take a photo on my note 10 plus and post to messenger it looks great on my note 10 , but when I view it on my Tab S7+ it looks blurred ? When I post a photo from my Tab S7+ it looks great on phone and tablet , not blurry at all ? 
What's going on there then ? 🤔
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5g
Samsung Tab S6 Lte 256gb
Samsung Galaxy Watch
0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
Easty
Big Cheese
Options
It's also the same in samsung gallery on tablet ?
Samsung Tab S6 Lte 256gb
Samsung Galaxy Watch
0 Likes
Easty
Big Cheese
Options
Also still not all photos are loading to Tab S7+ gallery , I get a grey square with a cloud in it , something to do with Onedrive ?
Starting to really p*** me off ! 😪
Samsung Tab S6 Lte 256gb
Samsung Galaxy Watch
0 Likes
RXM
Troubleshooter
Options
Might be due to the photos being online files only. One stored on the cloud like the icons might suggest. Do you have enough internal disk space to download your cloud photos offline? In Onedrive there is an option to make files available offline.
0 Likes
Easty
Big Cheese
Options
But it's when I view on Facebook messenger aswell ?
Samsung Tab S6 Lte 256gb
Samsung Galaxy Watch
0 Likes
RXM
Troubleshooter
Options
I used to get that too for some reason a while back, but I rarely use Facebook anymore. It was the same with trying to watch a video. Nearly impossible. The Facebook photos are technically still online photos just like the cloud photos. Do you have a slow internet connection or perhaps do you use Facebook lite? If you want to make files offline in Onedrive you can do so on the 'me' page, I don't know if the app you have on the tab will be the same as mine though.

Screenshot_20210417-193630_OneDrive_19490.png

0 Likes
RXM
Troubleshooter
Options
Is it just totally grey with a cloud or can you kinda see a blurry version of the photo with a cloud icon?
0 Likes
Easty
Big Cheese
Options
Just grey with cloud
Samsung Tab S6 Lte 256gb
Samsung Galaxy Watch
0 Likes
RXM
Troubleshooter
Options
I found this, I'm not sure if this describes your situation or not, I'm just guessing. But if you have a memory card which the photos are being saved to it could be corrupted. In this situation i'd talk with someone on the Samsung help chat just because losing photos is the worst. I lost 3 to 4 years of photos due to a hard drive failure. Then several months wirth when my Samsung S10 accidentally was thrown through my TV 😕 Would have had nearly 18 consecutive years of photos spanning from the age of 12 to 29. I'm ultra careful now and have 3 cloud backups, and 3 offline backups.
0 Likes