Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tab S7 No One UI 3/3.1

(Topic created on: 18-04-2021 11:39 AM)
Callum7
Student
Options

I live in the UK, and I own a tab s7. But I've been patiently waiting for the new update (a big reason for the purchase) and It still hasn't arrived. I keep going to download and install in the settings, and tells me the latest software is already installed. With the security patch last done in September 2020. 

Am I being impatient and it's simply not released yet? Or is my tablet being stubborn on Android 10!?

Please assist Samsung! 

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

What is the precise model of your tablet SM?????? You should be on 11 so it seems strange. Have you tried Smart Switch for PC to update?

0 Likes
Biz
Journeyman
Options
I am sorry ti hear that. I get ipad pro 2020 instead of tab s7+ back in 2020. And been loving it. It have louder speaker and faster performance specially rendering video, though screen is better on tab i suppose due to oled. Havent touch it yet cuz of restriction and only ordering online without even touching the devices.
0 Likes
David1471
Journeyman
Options
That's not going to help him. 😕
Shazzkid
Troubleshooter
Options
@Biz Good for u...
0 Likes
Biz
Journeyman
Options
Yeah, i am on ipad os 14.4.2 which is from march 2021 i guess. But do not worry samsung are usually late (months but idk how much depends maybe on region or etc) Apple user will get in on the first second of release.

But if ur device are in the list of getting the update, the update will come ( i know this cuz i have own samsung tablet previously ). I am not lock to each ecosystem lol cuz i do not use facetime or imessage.
0 Likes
Callum7
Student
Options

SM-T870  

*********** - serial number. 

Please help 🙏

0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

There was an update to Android 11 for your device. Do you have access to a PC?

0 Likes
Callum7
Student
Options

Yes I do. How do I get it to download through that?

0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
OK, download Smart Switch for PC, connect your phone and check for updates.
0 Likes