Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Tab S7 FE wont start?

(Topic created on: 17-03-2023 01:38 PM)
n0ir
First Poster
Options

Hi!

I recently purchased a Galaxy Tab S7 FE directly from Sams0ung. Now the tablet wont start. The screen rapidly turn on and immediately off again (the screen "flash" on and off).

I've tried several key combinations but the ONLY thing that seems to work is if I press BOTH volume buttons and power. The tablet then boots into some kind of custom ROM screen with a message that says "Warning A Custom OS can cause critical problems in phone...". In this mode there's a option of pressing volume down to restart but this do not work.

I've tried charging the tablet for a long time using a charger I know works. I've also tried pressing the power button for a long time.

Anyone knows what could be the issue? The tablet is only one month old and rarely used.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Tehki8
Navigator
Options
Sorry I'm not familiar with the issue. But since it's one month old I would go back to the retailer or Samsung to request a replacement unit.
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@n0ir: I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue with your Galaxy Tab S7 FE. When you connect the tablet to your charger, does an indicator appear on screen to acknowledge the connection? If so, let the battery charge to a suitable level, then press the Volume Down and Power buttons together for around 10 seconds until the tablet vibrates. This won't boot into Recovery Mode, as per your previous attempts, but it will perform a Soft Reset, and address any temporary performance issues. 

If the tablet remains unresponsive, or fails to boot up to the Home screen, then please head to samsung.com > Scroll to the bottom of the page > Contact us, and get in touch via your preferred contact method, and an advisor will be able to assist you further, and arrange any necessary repairs. 

0 Likes
Crazytom
First Poster
Options

Same thing is happening to me! Got it from tmobile. It's only a month old. Did you get yours replaced?

0 Likes
n0ir
First Poster
Options

Yeah, I had to send it in for service. It seems like they replaced the screen and the charging port (?).

0 Likes