Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disney+ code redemption problems

(Topic created on: 26-11-2022 01:49 PM)
PJ51UK
Explorer
Options
I'm trying to redeem my Disney+ code after buying my new tab s8 ultra but won't let me login in, just refresh and show sign in still even though I am logged in.

Need to solve this quickly before I lose my offer.

Thanks PJ
16 REPLIES 16
PaulM1
Options

Hi there, @PJ51UK. I trust that you're loving your new Tab S8 Ultra. 🌟

Just so that I have a better idea about the experience you're having, have you already claimed your Disney+ Boost and are having problems redeeming it on Disney+, or are you experiencing an issue claiming the code?

0 Likes
PJ51UK
Explorer
Options
Having problems redeeming it, I tap on sign in, then gives me 2 options, sign via galaxy linked or something like that and can't remember the other options. I choose sign via galaxy linked n confirmed my email with ok button n the page refresh as if I'm logged in but still shows sign in to redeem
0 Likes
PaulM1
Options

Ah, OK. From what you've described, it would appear that you've experienced a problem claiming the code, @PJ51UK.

If this is indeed the case, then I recommend following the steps below to claim your new Disney+ Boost code:

1. Use the Google Chrome browser on your Tab S8 Ultra. 

Please ensure that you are also signed in to a Samsung Account on your device. To check this, please go to Settings > Accounts and backup > Manage accounts. If not signed in, please ensure that you sign in to your account.

You can also try using Incognito mode on Chrome.

Please check out the attached guide, created by our South African colleagues, explaining more: 

2. Visit www.samsung.com/uk/boost/disneyplus.

3. Scroll down to ‘Entertainment Offers.’

4. Click Disney+ and select the correct offer.

5.  When prompted to sign in to your Samsung account, please click ‘Sign in with this Galaxy Device.’

6. When signed in, please click the ‘Claim Offer’ button for the code to appear.

7. If you want to continue with the redemption, go to step 8, if you want to save the code for later redemption.

8. Click ‘Copy code and claim offer’ – this will take you to the Disney+ website.

9. The code will be automatically inputted into the system and you will need to create a Disney+ account, or sign in to your existing account.

10. You will have £1 reserved from your account which will be returned. When you are happy with the terms and when you are ready to redeem the code, please click ‘Agree and subscribe’.

It is important that each step is completed sequentially.

Please let me know how you get on. 👍

0 Likes
PJ51UK
Explorer
Options
Tried that in incognito mode and same as before ask for sign in method and choose sign in with this galaxy, I'm signed in but still shows sign in unable to get code whatsoever
0 Likes
PaulM1
Options

Ah, I see. That's odd. Are you also signed into your Samsung account on the Tab S8 Ultra, @PJ51UK

0 Likes
PJ51UK
Explorer
Options
Yes, but somehow after few fiddling around got the code now yay. So do I cancel my outstanding subscription with Disney and then redeem this code?
PaulM1
Options

That's great, @PJ51UK! Thanks for updating me.

Yes, you will be able to apply/redeem your code once your current Disney+ subscription has lapsed, so I recommend cancelling that at your earliest convenience. After doing this, Disney+ will advise you when your current subscription ends. 

PJ51UK
Explorer
Options
Many thanks my current subscription ends 7th December and shall redeem the code on the 8th.
PaulM1
Options

That's great - very timely! You're very welcome, @PJ51UK👍

0 Likes