Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crush damage

(Topic created on: 18-05-2022 01:45 PM)
Virgïl
Explorer
Options

Gift Recieved S8 ultra advanced keyboard cover yesterday late evening yodel delivery.

Package has crush damage. Can you provide me with return replace information please. thank you

13 REPLIES 13
Virgïl
Explorer
Options

i would at this present time very much like to be talking about my tablet and keyboard features and design.

but really am just waiting for the tablet to fail soon due to hair line fracturing on the board by transit damage, shock crushing, Tension placed on the screen that has it in pre shatter stage.. and then it is my rough handling of the tablet that is to blame. i can buy a cheap football to kick around why would i spend £1399.00 to do that ?

0 Likes
PaulM1
Options

Hi, @Virgïl. Congratulations on your Tab S8 Ultra. That's not so good about your Keyboard Book Cover being damaged in transit.

The best thing to do in this case is to reach out to our Promotions Team here:

https://2021.samsungpromotions.claims/galaxylaunchoffers/en-GB/support/contact

Our colleagues will help you get this resolved. 👍

Virgïl
Explorer
Options

Only had time now to open this keyboard bookcase cover that i already mentioned through the plastic packaging i felt the crushed box.

Bookcase cover and keyboard are banana shaped warped having heavy item placed on top of them during yodel transit

Video of unpackaging recorded. Video of warped bent items taken.

Attached here so you can view. Help required please need to send back for replacement.

0 Likes
Virgïl
Explorer
Options

Hi again has that link expired ? need assistance please. thanks

0 Likes