Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charging

(Topic created on: 17-05-2022 12:31 PM)
Stonecold65
Pioneer
Options
Tab s6 lite not charging, the battery died so plugged it in to charge. The circle and lightning symbol are onn the screen but its been like that for an hour and is showing no sign of charging. Any ideas anyone??
8 REPLIES 8
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Leave it on charge overnight. Try not to run the battery down, it damages them.
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
If no luck then go down the warranty repairs... Providing there's no signs of damage or contact with water.
Ray Jk
Journeyman
Options

@Stonecold65 I understand your frustration, plug-in and allow to charge for a couple hours and if it doesn't power on, you may need to visit the nearest Samsung service centre to have it analyzed by a Technical expert, it could be a battery issue but the technical expert will advise you.

Stonecold65
Pioneer
Options
OK I got it charging up until it got to 7%, and it's been on 7% for last hour won't go any higher.
0 Likes
Fantastic
Pathfinder
Options
What I would is check the cable for any damage and also check to see if their is any dust in the connection port and also try to let it charge and see what it does
Stonecold65
Pioneer
Options
OK I got it to charge but it would only charge plugged into my laptop. Very strange.
0 Likes
Stonecold65
Pioneer
Options
Can't get it to go into recovery either, was going to clear cache see if that helps.
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Stonecold65: If the tablet charged as expected while connected to your laptop via USB cable, then this suggests that there is an issue with your plug adapter. Are you using the original plug adapter that came packaged with the tablet, and do you have access to another compatible adapter that you can try? If the issue persists, and if the tablet is under 12 months old, then I recommend reaching out to our Help Desk to enquire about a warranty replacement charger. Please have your proof of purchase to hand, as this will be required to verify your ownership and warranty start date. 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/