Original topic:

Auto rotation button gone missing

(Topic created on: 02-09-2021 10:24 AM)
ReikiWitch70
Apprentice
Options
Tablets
Hi everyone.
Yesterday I turned on my Samsung s7 light tablet and found that my auto rotation settings wasn't working. My screen is on wide setting and wouldn't change. So I turned my tablet off and turned it back on, to see if it would reset but instead my auto rotation button had gone. I have tried everything and nothing happening😣 I don't want to reset the tablet because I have a lot of work on it. I noticed this happened after its latest update. Can anyone help 
5 REPLIES 5
Fiona26
Hotshot
Options
Tablets
Check your drop down menu. If it's not there click the 3 dots and go to edit buttons. See if you can add it back.Screenshot_20210902-093540_One UI Home.jpg
0 Likes
ReikiWitch70
Apprentice
Options
Tablets
I tried that and the button has completely disappeared. I have looked through the whole thing and just cannot find it anywhere. It's really strange it was fine yesterday morning and then after the update it just went
0 Likes
ReikiWitch70
Apprentice
Options
Tablets
Going take it back to EE to get them sort out. Thanks for trying to help x
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
Tablets
If they sort it can you please update us how they have sorted it because I would have said the same as Fiona26. Cheers.
AndrewL
Options
Tablets

@ReikiWitch70: If the device is locked to Portrait or Landscape mode, then the icon in your drop down Quick Panel would appear as a grey padlock with Portrait or Landscape written below. Tapping on the padlock should enable Auto-Rotate for you. 

0 Likes