Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

About Rom for Tab S9 Ultra 5G

(Topic created on: Sunday)
LinmaAckerman
Student
Options

My Samsung tab s9 ultra 5g's model name is SM-X916C. Can I change SM-X916C to SM-X916N?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
AndrewL
Options

@LinmaAckerman: Where are you seeing the model number information? Also, which country are you based in, and where did you purchase the tablet?

It isn't possible to change a model number, however I noticed that the Wi-Fi variant is SM-X910N, while the 5G variant is SM-X916B. If you head to Settings > About tablet, what model number is displayed here? 

View solution in context

7 REPLIES 7
Solution
AndrewL
Options

@LinmaAckerman: Where are you seeing the model number information? Also, which country are you based in, and where did you purchase the tablet?

It isn't possible to change a model number, however I noticed that the Wi-Fi variant is SM-X910N, while the 5G variant is SM-X916B. If you head to Settings > About tablet, what model number is displayed here? 

LinmaAckerman
Student
Options

My Model is SM-X916C

0 Likes
andypandy13
Explorer
Options
That's the Chinese variant, but like Andrew says its not possible to change model number without changing model
LinmaAckerman
Student
Options

So I don't want to see any Chinese language on like smart page and some, How can I do it?

LinmaAckerman
Student
Options

I mean I don't change model name but can I change SM-X916C's Rom to SM-X916B' rom

andypandy13
Explorer
Options
I really wouldn't know about that. all I do know is it's highly possible to break your tablet if you chose the wrong one suitable for your device. It's probably best to ask in a different community
0 Likes
han012
First Poster
Options

Share your POV also

0 Likes