Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't start washer from smarthings app

(Topic created on: 13-01-2023 06:22 PM)
Boxecutor
First Poster
Options
I have a SAMSUNG - Series 5+ Auto Dose WW90T534DAN/S1 S2 washing machine and the smarthings app so can do various things with it in the app but I cannot start the machine on a wash cycle or pause it in the app.

Is there a way to update the washing machine software maybe to allow me to start and pause washing through the app.
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
francescolbn
Apprentice
Options
0 Likes
francescolbn
Apprentice
Options

I found a way how to do it. Turn on your washing machine, push and hold the SmartControl button. It will beep once and then you'll receive a notification on your phone from SmartThings saying the smart control for your washing machine has been altered. It will work after this change

Jessssss
First Poster
Options

Thanks for this - did this setting stay on until you turned the setting off? Even if the machine itself turned off? I have found this setting but have not found it to stick past one cycle 😔

0 Likes
Immy73
First Poster
Options

I seem to having the same issue the machine is going in sleep mode once the cycle has finished I can send the message via the smart app yet I still have physical go the washing press the power back on to activate the drain cycle do you have a solution?

0 Likes