Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yet again, Galaxy upgrade program is a joke. (Klarna)

(Topic created on: 10-02-2022 07:20 PM)
debully
Pioneer
Options

Every year this is the same.

Refuses to check out using Klarna. How can this not be fixed for like 4 years running?

Only difference this year is the usual workarounds dont work (different colour device, not using chrome, alternative klarna setup)

Absolute shambles.

19 REPLIES 19
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Trouble is trying to order when so many others are trying to do the same.
I know I tried to do the 3 payments using Klarna yesterday but it wouldn't work. This was a Klarna issue and not Samsung, think their website was overwhelmed with traffic.
Once you have your items in the basket, it keeps it position in the queue, so just go back later or the next day.
One thing is, if the billing address and delivery address are different. This causes issues as a friend of mine found out
0 Likes
debully
Pioneer
Options

literally using the EXACT same details as last year.  Also tried using different details. If I could use paypal I would but don't have the option. 

Credit score on Clearscore is 998 so I don't think thats the problem either!

Todderik18
Navigator
Options
Yeah it must be traffic issues for sure. I'm still grumpy I couldn't get the graphite on the upgrade programme, as returning customers surely we should get the option!
Wootty
Apprentice
Options
Every year the same ***** now it just says they are experiencing technical difficulty and won't even let me log on
0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
No Klarna were saying I was not eligible for the credit and I have a great credit score as well. I even have 2 other plans with Klarna and one of those is with Samsung
So what else Klarna want I don't know.
Just used the credit card in the end. Just easier for me
0 Likes
debully
Pioneer
Options

I'd happily use another purchasing option but it wont let me.  There's the small detail of having to clear the Klarna balance also, obvs the trade in value and the upgrade program are not equitable which is why I chose the upgrade program.  If this goes on much longer I'll be looking Google Pixel or Oneplus for my yearly upgrades.   Sick of the effort it takes just to renew a phone every year.

Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Oh right yes you are upgrading. Dunno why it's such a problem for so many. I've been lucky I guess.
Well hopefully you will get it sorted as soon as possible.
Dunno about OnePlus in all honesty. Owned and run by Oppo now.
I also have the Google Pixel 6 Pro. It's a nice phone, but as good as the cameras are. I like to use the Pro mode on the cameras as well and don't get that sort of option on the Pixel
0 Likes
debully
Pioneer
Options
I love the way they don't even bother responding to forum posts of Twitter posts. Just blatantly ignore their customers locked in to the upgrade scheme.
0 Likes
debully
Pioneer
Options
Still no acknowledgement of any kind of problem yet users here and all over Twitter complaining of the same problems.
0 Likes