Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where's my S21 Ultra Preordered the 14th of Jan

(Topic created on: 10-02-2021 11:21 PM)
slimboss20
Explorer
Options

Hey guys. How many of you have not gotten your S21 Ultra yet? I ordered on the 14th of Jan and still no sign of it or any of the extras I got with the preorder. Unenviable that it has not shipped this week. BTW I ordered the brown color. I have seen a youtuber with it already so what gives? 

21 REPLIES 21
Case1188
Voyager
Options
what colour did you order, I ordered the phantom black s21 ultra and got it on the 28th January, plus the buds Pro and smart key.
0 Likes
JimmyBawa
Pathfinder
Options
I think you might receive an email some point next couple. Of days for a delivery date. I went for the Navy got mine last Friday. But if you ordered the phone direct from Samsung you should have received the gift by now? I got my gifts 3 days before receiving the phone!
0 Likes
sundai
Pioneer
Options
I also ordered brown on the 14th Jan. I received it on the 4th. Accessories came the next day. I was originally told the delivery date for it all would be the 14th Feb, so was surprised to receive the phone etc came earlier
0 Likes
ApostlePaul
First Poster
Options
I had mine
0 Likes
Mattch
Explorer
Options
cancel your order, the phone is useless
0 Likes
slimboss20
Explorer
Options

I was told it would arrive on the 16th of Feb. 

0 Likes
slimboss20
Explorer
Options

I ordered the Phantom Brown. 

0 Likes
slimboss20
Explorer
Options

I have not received the gifts or anything. All says receive by the 16th of Feb. The gifts did say the 9th but then changed to 16th. 🤔

JimmyBawa
Pathfinder
Options
🤞You get it soon!
0 Likes