Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where's my S21 Ultra Preordered the 14th of Jan

(Topic created on: 10-02-2021 09:40 PM)
slimboss20
Explorer
Options

Hey guys. How many of you have not gotten your S21 Ultra yet? I ordered on the 14th of Jan and still no sign of it or any of the extras I got with the preorder. Unenviable that it has not shipped this week. BTW I ordered the brown color. I have seen a youtuber with it already so what gives? 

21 REPLIES 21
Risky24
Helping Hand
Options
So you were told it would arrive on the 16th yet you are complaining on the 10th? I remember going for one of the custom colours and changing my mind because it states that it can take up to 4 weeks. Also you are unable to cancel and return your order. I don't want to be negative but I'm constantly reading complaints about what was clearly stated when ordering and that includes the claiming of gifts as well as the time frame.
0 Likes
MichaelA40
Apprentice
Options
remember It is new so chances are that they are low on amounts of S21s and alot of people are trying to get one kinda like the ps5 and series x
0 Likes
Christopher1421
Student
Options
I received my phone on the 5th February. the Samsung exclusive titanium colour. The buds and tag arrived like a week before.
0 Likes
Saxacat
Voyager
Options
I also ordered the Brown, it arrived on the 4th Feb.
0 Likes
Jke123
Explorer
Options
Extras (usually) ship after the phone.
There was a backlog and then custom devices started shipping (again) on 4th

I am still waiting on some of my extras as well, but I have the handset
0 Likes
slimboss20
Explorer
Options

That's exactly what I mean. I don't understand why it hasn't shipped yet. When calling they just keep saying the same verbdom nonsense. I preordered drop day. I get no emails of backorder and customer service says 16th and if I do not see that it shipped by tomorrow to call back. What, so I can wait another two weeks? Waiting over a month for even a special color phone shouldn't happen in my book. 

slimboss20
Explorer
Options

Update: So after calling and complaining the once able to cancel button is gone. Now mind you my initial purchase said 2-4 weeks and I get an email which is pasted below. So are they saying I now have to wait an additional 4-5 weeks?  Screw that. 

Dear Customer,

Greetings from the Samsung Support Team!

This is a follow-up email for the shipping status of the order. I understand how interested you are in experiencing the new product.

Despite our efforts to deliver your order on time, it’s quite unfortunate that we couldn’t deliver. We are trying our best to minimize the delay.

As per the recent update from our team, glad to inform the order is expected to ship within 4 to 5 weeks. Once shipped you will be notified by an email. We apologize for the delay and appreciate your cooperation with us. I am sure, you will have a good time using the product, once delivered. Thank you for being positive.

Please feel free to contact us, if you have any further queries. We'll be happy to assist you.

0 Likes
Stephenmark
Pioneer
Options
I think that colour is a custom colour so take a few more weeks i have seen
0 Likes
Bishop10
Navigator
Options
the cancel button normally disappears when it's preparing to dispatch. You'll probably receive your phone any day now.
0 Likes
J-Tee
Journeyman
Options

I AGREE! Same with email saying delay and no delivery date and the original delivery date was for 2/16... absolutely ridiculous. No solution after calling customer support. 

0 Likes