Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watch trade in help

(Topic created on: 26-08-2022 08:22 PM)
MrsOaf
Explorer
Options

I've ordered my s5 pro watch using the £100 smartwatch trade in. Can anyone tell me how I start the process to request a bag for posting my old smartwatch to them? 

Also, does the watch come with a strap as standard? I saw the strap options but didn't pick one as they were too expensive and wanted a mustard coloured strap which they didn't have for the s5 Pro

Many thanks

3 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Cliffg
Voyager
Options
Mine was delivered today and came with the returns form and a free postage sticker. I also got an email confirming the return reference number. If you dont get one when your watch arrives and you are in UK send email to Samsung@tradinresponse.co.uk

The watch does come with a strap but you have to select one. There were lots of straps but none were in stock other than they new one with magnetic fastening. Dont forgot the GW4 straps will fit.

View solution in context

Solution
Rickolas2001
Pioneer
Options

I got the postage label in my delivery too.
However, I did receive an envelope in the post 3 days later with a postage bag, and another postage label.

View solution in context

Solution
smg1
Helping Hand
Options
The picture of the watch on your order is the watch and strap you ordered. The Dstrap comes with the watch be drault unless you select otherwise

View solution in context

6 REPLIES 6
Solution
Cliffg
Voyager
Options
Mine was delivered today and came with the returns form and a free postage sticker. I also got an email confirming the return reference number. If you dont get one when your watch arrives and you are in UK send email to Samsung@tradinresponse.co.uk

The watch does come with a strap but you have to select one. There were lots of straps but none were in stock other than they new one with magnetic fastening. Dont forgot the GW4 straps will fit.
Solution
Rickolas2001
Pioneer
Options

I got the postage label in my delivery too.
However, I did receive an envelope in the post 3 days later with a postage bag, and another postage label.

MrsOaf
Explorer
Options

Thank you for the help. I'm unsure about the strap now as I don't think I selected one and can't find it listed in my order email 😒 

Solution
smg1
Helping Hand
Options
The picture of the watch on your order is the watch and strap you ordered. The Dstrap comes with the watch be drault unless you select otherwise
MrsOaf
Explorer
Options

Ah thank you for putting my mind at rest 

Majorj0nny
Pathfinder
Options

I got a returns label and info booklet how to return - and an email confirming I would get these in my new watch delivery and to follow the instructions. 

only thing was that the booklet says to post in the bag provided - though there was no bag provided, just a label and a form with the trade-in details. I went on chat to ask If I could just use any box/bag and she said to ignore everything as I would be sent a returns pack in 3-5 days  ? Should I wait or jump the gun and just post using what I have?  

0 Likes