Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watch 6 classic delay

(Topic created on: 03-10-2023 06:55 PM)
tonylatiger
First Poster
Options
Is anyone still waiting for there watch to turn up. I put the order in on the 18/9 and picked the first day for delivery that was on the 29/9 didn't get any emails or text regarding the delivery so phoned them on the 28/9 just to confirm delivery and was told it was oll on track for delivery on the 29/9 but didn't turn up so went to live chat and was told there was a delay in shipping due to the delivery company having an I.T. issue so would be the 2/10 but still no watch so did live chat again and was told its not shipping as there are waiting for stock to be allocated to my order and was told to just wait for the delivery text. So if anyone has any insights on to what's going on. 
0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
edan88
Journeyman
Options
Wow, you've really been given the run around and told something different at every turn. I've also had no contact from them and had to call and be told to just wait for "delivery notification" with no revised date.

The one answer that seems to be recurring is that the delivery warehouse systems are/were down, which appears to have been going on for over a week.

Regardless of the issue, the lack of contact and updates from them has been unacceptable.
inwardnoise
Navigator
Options
Exactly the same as you. Ordered 15th for 29th delivery and never got delivered. They definitely having system issues as when you call there's a automated message about it also. I've webchatted and rang and no one can give me a revised date at all the only thing they can give you is wait for a email but god knows how long it's going to take!! I get it I work retail and know all about system issues and how much messes stuff up but there systems went down around 25th apparently and still nothing so its starting to get extremely annoying now !!
0 Likes
tonylatiger
First Poster
Options
So I'm not the only one then. A little update just called them today and was told it will be delivered on the 5/10 as everything is now back up and working on there end so fingers crossed
0 Likes
ChrisB1066
Apprentice
Options
Same, ordered on 6th Sept for 27th delivery, tbf I was informed it wasn't arriving but another delay and fingers crossed it says 5th October. According to order look up it is processing. Their tech issues didn't stretch to taking payment though. Very quick on that
Romedial
First Poster
Options

I'm having the same issues. Ordered mine on 20 Sept for a 3 Oct delivery. Arranged to stay home for the delivery. Checked order status the day before to make sure, and it still read "order confirmed". Entered web chat, was told it should be fine. In fact the agent guaranteed it would be delivered. Twice. I told them I'd screencapped them guaranteeing it, to which they replied by repeating the statement. 

But still no emails or notifications, and no change to the status of my order, so I remained suspicious. I've been sat here all day waiting, and nothing. So I went back onto the webchat, and this time was told it would be an 8th October delivery. 

And now I just received an email from Samsung saying it will be delivered 16th October, almost a month after I placed the order.

I get that issues can happen. It's deeply annoying as the customer - especially since I'm needing to arrange my days around this delivery date - and I'm sure it's frustrating for them as well. 

But the communication here is absolutely horrific. Extending to fully fobbing me off with clearly simply made up 'guarantees'.

There's a crisis. Sure. Fine. But rule 101 in this situation is communicate it, because then you get to keep your customers. This one is about to walk.

0 Likes
RXM
Troubleshooter
Options
Ordered the 6th of September for 26th-29th can't remember exact date. Been informed that it's now the 8th of October. How would I go about claiming for the free Duo Charger without the Watch as I need to submit the claim within 30 days of purchase but that's not possible anymore.
0 Likes
KholaI
Options

Hey all. I'd like to first say, we do truly apologise for the delay.

Secondly, for those of you worried claim period for the Duo Charger Promotion, please reach out to the designated Promotions Team by email at duocharger@samsungoffers.claims, or by phone (UK, CI or IOM) 0330 822 5437, or ROI: +353 1800 851 035.

They'll be able to look into this further for you.

0 Likes
inwardnoise
Navigator
Options
A update finally and mine has been shipped!! Keep your eyes peeled on your emails looks like there finally getting through the back log, checking Reddit there has been quite a few people today get a email also which is great news!! 😃Screenshot_20231004_210210_Email.jpg
0 Likes
Austiano
Apprentice
Options
I have been waiting since 23/09. Been on live chat several times to be told it is problem with the warehouse admin being down. Looks like there lots of different reasons for the delay. Wished I'd gone with Amazon. They have it in stock for next day delivery. The only reason I went with samsung was I did a trade in with my old watch. Looks like I will have to wait or cancel & pay fill price.
0 Likes