Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watch 5. Where is trade in option for Watch 4

(Topic created on: 10-08-2022 02:58 PM)
blenky
Helping Hand
Options
Just looking at purchase options for the new Watch 5 Pro.  As usual there are trade in options.  However the max trade is £100 and the Watch 4 is not listed as a trade in device!!!
54 REPLIES 54
Majorj0nny
Pathfinder
Options
I got onto chat with Samsung and they claimed it was a 'policy' and the watch 4 wasn't elagable. Even I asked 'why' as in my opinion it was 'any smartphone' . Obviously they don't want to give us any more than £100 . A cheap sales pitch. Well F it, the watch it pretty much the same dull thing as the 4 with the same boring tiny screen and sad skinny strap. I'm out. Not that Samsung will care. It comes to something that a recently went back to my old frontier s3 as it was larger and better looking than any Samsung watch that came after it.
0 Likes
Fishstick
Student
Options

I noticed my pre-order lost the £100 trade in, and in hindsight and reading this thread I've decided to cancel and wait. 

I certainly traded the 3 for the 4 last year, and the previous one for the 3 before that. 

Members_bb7uitX
First Poster
Options

I've found a way to get more than £100 for your Watch 4 or Watch 4 Classic, strangely enough the Watch 3 price is higher still.

If you buy from a third party retailer , such as Argos you can follow a link to this page:

Samsung Trade-In Offer (samsungtradeinoffer.co.uk)

From there you can check the trade in cost with the Watch 4 Classic I have being worth £145 however you need to purchase the Watch 5 at full price first, then send your watch off for payment.

Anyone else seen or tried this yet?

0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I got my GW5 Pro in the end as I got a $200 trade in cose I'm in the states, wooohoooo
Johnotoole1
Explorer
Options
Very annoying quick enough to take the cash
0 Likes