Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

UK Trade-In Address.

(Topic created on: 08-02-2023 10:19 AM)
Wastedagen
Navigator
Options
Hi all.

I'm trying to prepare my S22u for trade in. Its all boxed up and ready to go. All that's left is to add the label and order id/proof of purchase etc.... 

Anyone out there that is trading in, did you have to request a trade in package separately, as this is what I was just told by the samsung live chat gimmick, or does this all come automatically with the new s23u package. I would think / hope it came automatically as I selected 'trade in' during the purchase procedure. 

I did find this address on the web:

MTR Very Trade-In Unit
 12 Spire Green Centre
 The Pinnacles
 Harlow
 Essex
 CM19 5TR

And if I do have to request it, is this the correct email to request it on..... samsung@tradeinresponse.co.uk

I ask these questions as non of my emails I received from Samsung during the purchasing of the phone have given me any info on what to do with my old phone. And I certainly don't want my S23u blocked simply because I don't know where to send the old one.... 

Thanks in advance.. 

0 Likes
Go to solution
21 REPLIES 21
Damienw1
Pathfinder
Options
My trade in form and label was in the box with my 23 ultra
steelmalc
Helping Hand
Options

iv got all the stuff to send my s22u back in the box with s23u but it doent say when it has to be back for im sure last time it had a date to return my s21u by ..doe anyone know how long it is cheers

S24 ultra 512gb-q95t tv- Galaxy watch 46mm
Wastedagen
Navigator
Options
I'm pretty sure I read somewhere it was 2 weeks...
steelmalc
Helping Hand
Options

cheers i thought it maybe something like that

BarikUK
Helping Hand
Options

Yes got a message from Trade-In. The old device must be sent within 14 days from the date of receipt of the New device!!!

| Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra 12/512Gb | Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro | Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro |
Chistery
Pathfinder
Options
I received an email several hours after my phone was delivered today saying

Your old device must be returned by 22/02/2023.

The royal mail label was included in the box with the new phone.
steelmalc
Helping Hand
Options

cheers seems i never got that email i got the back and returns label so ill get it sorted out thanks again

0 Likes
pagagagamate
Pathfinder
Options

cheers mate - my phone came with a label and a short letter... but no leaflet or bag... do you think I could send it in my own packaging?

0 Likes
pagagagamate
Pathfinder
Options

that's odd... no blue bag or instructions in my case... the phone just came relatively loose in a black samsung branded box

0 Likes
Members_C4nbuPz
Student
Options

Could you please post the trade in address as printed on the trade in label, I need to make a claim to Royal Mail and they are asking for the full address but there are several addresses I have found during a search and don't know which is the correct one. many thanks.

0 Likes