Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UK s24u Pre Order, should it have shipped by now?

(Topic created on: 23-01-2024 04:11 AM)
Alannah-jw13
Explorer
Options
I booked the 24th as my delivery date with DPD, it's now early hours of the 23rd but my order still says preparing to ship. Is it likely to come on the 24th? Has anyone else's shipped the day before it's due and recieved it? Or do they usually ship sooner to arrive on time? Thanks.
76 REPLIES 76
Shak_uk1
Apprentice
Options

Titanium grey 1TB are delayed until 9 Feb (UK) even though I ordered mine on 18 Jan. So annoying. My accessories from Samsung arrived today though! 

0 Likes
AndyS25
Apprentice
Options
Make sure you're ready :smiling-face:
Sry, i know its not funny, but try to like: your one will be still brand new, when others are 2-3 weeks old already :winking-face:
mell84
Journeyman
Options
Has anyone had there DPD email yet who's phones are due to be delivered Friday? Mine was meant to be today but got delayed until the 26th. Still not had a DPD email
0 Likes
hdparry
Apprentice
Options
Same for me. Ordered on 17th Jan for delivery on 25th. Still says order confirmed on the website. No details of a delay.
djslapper
Navigator
Options

No email yet but finally got my phone (Black 1tb) case and cover to go to preparing for dispatch - was told its delayed to 26th but watch and strap are arriving later as they are in sequence of pre orders despite the fact that others on here have had their phones and watches delivered already and even ordered after me so roll a dice and hope I think :smiling-face: 

0 Likes
gav83collins
First Poster
Options
I paid in full for the 1tb tit blue on the 17th , with promised delivery date of the 24th, its now changed to the 9th of February
0 Likes
HarryAli
Pioneer
Options

What time did u get that at?

Mines suppose to be delivered tomorrow but still saying preparing for dispatch and wondering whether it may have missed today's dpd collection then

0 Likes