Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UK order - online color - still processing, deliver in two days??

(Topic created on: 10-03-2022 04:51 PM)
Shirlzz
Pioneer
Options

Hi

I'm getting very concerned my order for an S22 is a scam. I placed an order 12 Feb, says my delivery will be Sat 12 March. Yet the order has been sitting at customisation complete four days now. I struggle to see how it will be packaged -> in country -> delivered in 2.5 days when dpd don't even have it yet.

How could I get a true update on the status my order as the email confirmation also said Galaxy Fold.

Is anyone else in the same concerning situation? Hard to get excited when you expect to be let down after a four week wait.

Shirlz
0 Likes
44 REPLIES 44
Members_pJqLecf
Journeyman
Options

I ordered on 9th Feb with one due to be delivered today (10/03) and other one 11/03. The order tracking  for the first order is on heading to country and the second has no updates. Spoke to an agent on live chat today after being kicked off 5 times. I was told I would one delivered today at 8pm and the other anytime tomorrow. Asked for tracking and was told this would be emailed by dpd when it leaves the warehouse. Not had any emails yet. Not hopeful of getting either of the phone on time, felt i was being fobbed off. 

0 Likes
Emilie26
Explorer
Options

I was on live chat and was told DPD servers were down.. so I rang DPD and they said their servers are working fine.. and that they do not have any orders for my postcode! 
so I have no idea what’s going on 

0 Likes
Shirlzz
Pioneer
Options
I've been I hold for over 24 mins on a 5 min wait notification with Samsung.
I'm not holding my breath anymore
0 Likes
Shirlzz
Pioneer
Options
I'm not getting far either, on hold waiting to be connected for over 25 mins.
0 Likes
tapalet
Journeyman
Options

Update. I got through on live chat just now. The agent said that he was expecting my order to be delivered today by 8pm. Also said that DPD system crashed due to extreme order volumes and this was why there were no updates.

0 Likes
Emilie26
Explorer
Options

They said the same to me in live chat but I rang DPD and they said their systems are fine. 

DPD asked for my postcode and then told me there are no delivery’s due for my address.

DPD number is 01212750500 maybe give them a call see what they say for you?

0 Likes
Members_pJqLecf
Journeyman
Options

Got back on chat with them see if i get a different story, this time i was told i would get an email/sms by 8pm today. Samsung are waiting for dpd to collect it from the warehouse. They are trying to shift blame on dpd so they say it's not in their control. 

0 Likes
Shirlzz
Pioneer
Options
Jeez that's not good.
0 Likes
tapalet
Journeyman
Options
Yeah I contacted DPD and they said they have nothing scheduled for delivery to my postcode today.
0 Likes
Members_dIJZvmK
First Poster
Options

Let me break it up for you people, S22 release in the UK is 11/03/2022, information not easy to find on the net, but its a fact. So no, none of you will get it before tomorrow.

Also, somewhere not so far right now, there are children dying in a war and you bunch cant wait extra couple days for getting your spanking new phones?  Are you freaking kidding me?

Yes, it shows in your mail that delivery is in 4 weeks. But I am afraid  thats another "imperfection" in the Samsung corenspodence, that the system simply does not recognise the fact the phone hasnt yet been released. Sure you can blame Samsung for that. But otherwise you are a spoilt sorry bunch!