Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UK delivery of the new Galaxy Z Fold2 - Delay

(Topic created on: 16-09-2020 09:36 AM)
TheFellaLondon
Explorer
Options

I pre-ordered and paid for this device upfront, being told it would be delivered on the 15 September, three days ahead of it's official launch on Friday 18th.

However I got a text saying its delivery has been delayed, and it should be dispatched tomorrow, on the 16th. Has anyone else had this message, or have you received your phones?

I am very disappointed about this, as part of the reason for pre-ordering was to get the

315 REPLIES 315
Irishdeath
Journeyman
Options
Already Tweeted Samsung mobile 🤣
angel220687
Journeyman
Options

I've just received the message to say estimated 23rd now, so I ordered on day one and will now receive it after its official release date, something is so wrong here. I'll be contacting them tomorrow as I expect some compensation, took my money quick enough didn't they, this is so infuriating now considering cancelling the order.

0 Likes
Jaxah
Apprentice
Options

Practice your opening and closing technique on a book instead? 😂

Members_BlEr9v3
First Poster
Options

Same here. Took a day off today as i meant to get the phone. Even paid extra for early morning delivery. Was greated with txt in the morning stating delivery will now be tomorrow (16th). Contacted Sasmung customer service to clarify if delivery definately be tomorrow and they couldnt answer,,, literaly didnt knew. I said i need to know as im gona have another day off from work and dont want to be messed arround. Ufortunately zero answers from Samsung. Later on another txt with delivery being pushed back to 

23rd. Its not that i cant wait, i have no problem with waiting its the fact that you pay for a bloody phone almost £2K and they treat you this way. No explanation, nothing. Very bad experience. I dont give a ***** about you £50 voucher, i just want to know the reason for all of this!

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
You need to direct this question in an email or telephone call to customer service. Samsung support do not read all the threads, if any in these forums.
At a guess I would say the Issue will be with the courier or delivery company.
Covid restrictions are still creating havoc with customer deliveries and warehouse deliveries and those are out if the control of any manufacturer.
0 Likes
Pang_0
Explorer
Options
Already have! Samsung should of knew the current climate situation. They shouldn't have promise to deliver on the date they promised.
rugbyboy
First Poster
Options
same here first delayed one day then s week. does anyone know why. was offered a £50 voucher as comp
0 Likes
Dergfire
Journeyman
Options

I've had an sms this morning telling me the delay is untill the 2nd of October.. this is genuinely pathetic. As I paid for delivery on the 22nd September.. and a £50 voucher.. what good is that??

0 Likes
Members_8nUQ66x
First Poster
Options

Me too.

0 Likes
TheFellaLondon
Explorer
Options

Has anyone managed to get through to customer service this morning re this problem? I have been on hold for over 20 minutes now... They keep trying to direct me to the website, but as you probably know, they will just direct you back to the main 0330 number, as apparently this is the only way to find out what is going on.

Not sure why they can't just publish a statement on the order page of their website updating us all on the situation, and providing the option to cancel. At least it would stop everyone trying to call/post.

0 Likes