Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trade in wrong

(Topic created on: 19-01-2021 04:46 AM)
Mmc131289
Student
Options

😥Good morning. I wanted to make a gift to my wife, the new S21 Ultra with Trade In, I own the old S10 + phone but my sister gave me the IMEI from a Samsung S8 + which is also mine. The pre-order has already been made but I can't find any details related to this problem. How can I solve the problem? I would like a little help from you. If I send S10 + directly, will it be a problem?😥

4 REPLIES 4
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

The information in regarding to Trade In will need to be correct. So if they asked for the imei then they'll probably need the one of the phone your trading in.

Look for any phone number or email of the department that deals with Trade In deals to ask them how to proceed. Unfortunately this change can't be achieved via this forum @Mmc131289 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

MartinG8EAD
Explorer
Options
good morning, I don't work for Samsung.

would it help them if you supply more details, like *where* did you do the trade in?
0 Likes
Mmc131289
Student
Options

I understand, the transaction was made on samsung.com, I entered the phone model, the status of the phone but the imei was wrong, I was accepted and I paid 80 pounds through klarma. Now if I send the phone (S10 +) you think it will be a problem! I tried to call but no one answered.

0 Likes
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

The trade-in price for the Samsung Galaxy S10+ in good condition = £350

The trade-in price for the Samsung Galaxy S8+ in good condition = £150

See... https://www.samsung.com/uk/smartphones/galaxy-s21-5g/buy/?modelCode=SM-G998BZKHEUA&cid=UK_PPC_155913...

-----------------------------------------------------------------
My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
0 Likes