Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Student Discount 15% doesnt apply at check out

(Topic created on: 20-04-2022 03:56 PM)
r33ceh
Apprentice
Options

Tried to buy an S22 with their latest discount from Unidays (15% off), it only applies 10% at checkout

Customer service dont know how to deal with this -  suggested using a different browser, and that didnt work.

Suggested clearing cache + cookies, and that didnt work.

Has anyone got this offer to work?

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Have a dig down in the terms and conditions, maybe something about what specification and above that will apply to. There's always some small print somewhere.
15% may only apply to S22+ for example
0 Likes
MrJCharming
Helping Hand
Options
Tip.

Buy the s22 on the normal site, get a £10 android phone off ebay, send to Samsung as part of the £200 off for any android phone.

Buy samsung phone on normal site with 10% off, you can get a discount off twitter. If your struggling let me know I'm sure I can dig you one out
0 Likes
r33ceh
Apprentice
Options

samsung discount.jpg

Hi, thanks, i can get the 10% off, but was hoping for the 15% off and up to £200 trade in. already got a phone to trade. so it should be both deals

1. Purchase from Samsung Student Shop Online by 30/04/22. Savings based on regular Samsung.com price. Subject to availability. While stocks last. T&Cs apply.

Have just noticed though, although it says ALL smartphones,

it says "the student loan drop sale" but then doesn't tell you which phones are in the sale (unless someone else can see it), but i can see from the discounts. it doesn't include S22s. so sadly just misleading advertising and a poor website

0 Likes