Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Upgrade Return Bag for S23+

(Topic created on: 07-02-2024 07:57 AM)
Scotcruz
Voyager
Options
Hi folks, I received myS24 Ultra (with Flex) a week ago, it had the trade in bag but no upgrade return bag for the phone from the last yesr.

Has anyone experience the same issue? Who do I need to get in touch as don't fancy paying for two phone due to Samsungs error..
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Are you returning the new phone?
If so contact Customer Support as you will need to let them know you are returning the phone.
Should be able to use the bag, but you will need to have a return lable to stick to it
0 Likes
Scotcruz
Voyager
Options
Not the new phone.. as per the title.. it's the Samsung Upgrade phone from last year !
0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Ah, I see what you mean now.
It should be the same thing.
I just use the lable and bag provided when I upgrade.
It is best to just call Samsung Customer Support and double-check. Or go into the live chat, should be sorted quickly
0 Likes
Christopher1421
Student
Options
I'm still waiting for my return kit. I've upgraded ever since the S20 and the return kit always comes within a day of the phone arriving. Mine seems to be missing in the post!
0 Likes
chez21h
Explorer
Options
Me too still waiting have chased them via email and it's taken them a week to say it was posted but bought my phone on 02/02/24 ! And still waiting, let us know if you have any luck
0 Likes
chez21h
Explorer
Options
Live chat won't deal with it ,I have tried
0 Likes
Derek60
Explorer
Options
Same for me, had my new 24 + delivered on 3rd, but still haven't received the return package for my old phone. I've used the upgrade program since my S20, and the return bag always arrived within a few days. I also used to get an email from klarna saying they'd be advised by Samsung I'd upgraded and would pause my repayments until Samsung advised the phone had been returned and they would clear the account
This year, I've moved to the new flex system and heard nothing since my new phone arrived. I'm assuming Klarna will be taking payment for my S23 next month, so I'll be paying for both phones as payments under Samsung finance start next month.
0 Likes