Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung upgrade program

(Topic created on: 17-02-2022 04:42 PM)
Haych_
Navigator
Options
HI,

Does anyone know when upgrading from one device to the other. (After the 12 months have been ) do we pay for the 13th month whilst also paying for the new (1st month on the new device - klarna contract ) 

Surely the contract shouldn't start untill you have received the actual device itself. 
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
AndrewL
Options

@Haych_: If you're invited to upgrade after 12 months, and you choose to go ahead, The Upgrade Programme Team will settle the outstanding balance on your existing credit agreement (including your final repayment) provided you are up to date with all payments under that agreement, including interest and charges that have become due. You will be required to enter into a new 24-month credit agreement to finance the purchase of the new Galaxy S Series handset.

0 Likes
Haych_
Navigator
Options
My Klarna account shows that 2 payments are due to leave on the 5th march ( one for the old agreement ( 13th month) and one for the new (1st month) ) would that be correct then ?
0 Likes
steve0
Voyager
Options

Interesting , I have just checked my S21 Ultra  account, so far I have paid 13 instalments and I have another due for the S21 ultra on 5th of  March. I also have an instalment for the S22 ultra on the 5th  of March . @AndrewL   do I need to take this up with Klarna or does this get adjusted and any excess payments refunded?

0 Likes
Haych_
Navigator
Options
That's where I'm confused - I have asked klarna and they have said to speak to Samsung shop support
0 Likes
MobileGuru
Navigator
Options
The Upgrade programme is a disaster with neither Klarna nor Samsung taking any responsibility. Be pleased that you have been able to use the Upgrade Programme this year; many others have been denied and are now stuck with the S21 for another year at a higher cost than if we could have upgraded. No way to treat loyal customers who have used the Upgrade Programme for several years.
0 Likes
MobileGuru
Navigator
Options
And therefore, don't be surprised when you find out you cannot upgrade next year and are stuck with the S22 for two years.
0 Likes