Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung tv

(Topic created on: 30-10-2021 07:50 AM)
TNTUK
Student
Options

Ordered the Samsung 65" QN95A to be wall mounted. The company that was meant to do it phoned me the day before to say there are no engineers. They eventually gave me a single day this year they can do but I am working and can not take the time off work for that day. So it looks like I have a massive TV box in my room sitting there and no one to fit until after Christmas. Anyone else have a similar problem with Samsung?

3 REPLIES 3
Ginga_p
Troubleshooter
Options
If you get the chance to get your money back take it. And youve dodged a bullet
G G
0 Likes
TNTUK
Student
Options

Still waiting for tv to be fitted. Orderworks have let me down for a fourth time now. Waited in all day after they cancelled 3 times before on the day. Then to be told they have not even booked it in after repeated phone calls.

Promised they would fit on the 22nd and email and test me time. As of yet no email or text like other before.

0 Likes
bowlerman
First Poster
Options

I ordered my TV direct from Samsung which included a wall mount installation, which arrived on time and with a two man delivery team.

This was scheduled to be installed 17/07/23 by an engineer called Mark between 14:00 -16:00 from OrderWork Ltd.

I received a call from Mark at 14:40 informing me that I would have to assist him in installing the TV as he was on his own and that if I did not he would have to cancel. This was due, allegedly to his relative not being well that day who normally assists him with installations.    If this this was the case he had had all day to notify me that he was unable to complete the work and would not have wasted half a day’s work waiting for him to not do the job he knew he wasn’t able to do.

I explained this was not acceptable and that I was not prepared to install a TV that I had paid to have installed, he then confirm he would not be attending and I called to try to rearrange the install with an alternative engineer.  I have was offered a date of any time Friday 21/07/23 which is totally unacceptable as I have removed the old TV and had an electrician in to remove existing electrics in preparation for the install that should have taken place.

I am still awaiting a new install date

0 Likes