Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung tab 8 ultra ships at last!!

(Topic created on: 01-03-2022 09:18 PM)
Greg475
Pioneer
Options
Finally got my tracking tonight for delivery tomorrow. Only 5 days late in the end. Alls well that ends well. 
8 REPLIES 8
Jack Glenn
Journeyman
Options

I'm still waiting for mine, pre-ordered on the 11th February, was told it would arrive on 25th February only to receive an email about a delay to up to the 11th March... so much for pre-order service.

0 Likes
Greg475
Pioneer
Options
I ordered mine on the 16th Feb..... got my order confirmation finally on Sunday just gone and then delivered this morning
Jack Glenn
Journeyman
Options

Nice, hopefully I'll get my delivery updates this week.

0 Likes
Ga52ton
Explorer
Options

Lucky you. I ordered on the 9th and all I got was delayed emails 😢

0 Likes
Members_CNyvM1U
Student
Options

Lucky you man, I ordered my  tab s8 on the 10 of february and i haven't even recieved an email saying my product is delayed.... horrible pre order scheme and customer service..... no update no nothing.....

0 Likes
Jack Glenn
Journeyman
Options

Just got my DPD email to say that my device will be arriving tomorrow, very relieving.

0 Likes
Jack Glenn
Journeyman
Options

Just got my DPD email to say that my device will be arriving tomorrow, very relieving.

Covariant
Student
Options

Ordered mine February 10. No email updates or texts, but in my Samsung account the order has been repeatedly delayed. It's been set for April 29 (!) for several weeks now. No idea when it will actually ship.

0 Likes