Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung S22 Ultra Sky Blue. To deliver or not to deliver - Samsung Shakespeare

(Topic created on: 16-03-2022 02:12 PM)
spacedout
Pioneer
Options

So I placed an order for S22 Ultra Sky Blue 256gb on the 18th of February, I've had very minimal updates just like everyone else on their online exclusive orders.  

Someone on chat told me my order was definitely coming on the 18th of March and I was put on a "priority list". My order page still says processing and arrives on the 18th of March. I talked to samsung chat and was told it was delayed again to the 25th of march now with no new updates on the website.

Disappointing that I may need to get an iPhone or some ***** at this point. Samsung Online Support has to be the most useless thing ever! No compensation for time wasted and scheduling a refund is a huge pain in the ass!

Samsung online has been a huge SCAM!

16 REPLIES 16
John19691969
Hotshot
Options
At the moment loads of customers getting the run around ... Samsung don't seem to know what there doing 🤦 or they do and covering it up 🤦
spacedout
Pioneer
Options

They're a joke, they took so many orders in having so many issues and not having the right amount of stock available. It makes no sense to me at all. If we are spending 1k+ on a phone, 4 weeks alone is more than enough to wait. I heard from some people that they have orders being pushed back till April even after ordering on pre order day or close to it

John19691969
Hotshot
Options
Cancel order .Get your money back as obvious there is a problem with the phone as they are holding back delivery of the phones and the amount of returns there getting with the first batch they sent out
Just my opinion
Playmak3r
Pioneer
Options
Contemplating cancelling my order also, been waiting 5 weeks now but reading problems other people are having with getting refunds doesn't give me much hope. Definitely won't be buying directly from Samsung again.
John19691969
Hotshot
Options
I just hope Samsung have learnt there lesson and the S23 series will be better and without the problems that the S22 series have ..ie. can't make calls only on 3g , Bluetooth problems, screen purple line problem , throttling , GPS problems, phone crashing problem , black screen problem and all the other problems customers are reporting ! Not every customer having the problems but many customers are having at least 1 or all the problems..which for a top Samsung phone costing over 1100 + is not good..I still believe that's why they are delaying delivery now as they are getting so many reports of problems and Returns and Samsung customer services can't answer questions of when you will get your phone
Because they don't know themselves
John19691969
Hotshot
Options
I hope when Samsung sort this mess out and you do get your phone there are no problems with it after this long wait 🤞 and you have to Return it
Playmak3r
Pioneer
Options
I really do hope when people start getting there orders most major issues would have been resolved. Won't be happy if have to return my phone after waiting weeks for it. Hopefully most of your issues can't be solved with software update.
0 Likes
John19691969
Hotshot
Options
I agree if it's not a hardware issue ..
0 Likes
John19691969
Hotshot
Options
I did not get the S22 ultra I waited to see first if there would be any problems first and as I thought there are ..so I will be keeping my S20 Ultra for at least one more year
0 Likes