Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In stock

(Topic created on: 16-03-2022 12:35 PM)
zznw4m
Apprentice
Options
I ordered my S22 on 9th February for delivery on 14th March.  I've had two emails saying delivery is delayed. The first one said 25th March, the second didn't give a date.  However, when I go to Samsung's site it says it is in stock and available for next day delivery. What's going on Samsung?
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
SRS76
Navigator
Options
I think they are trying get as many sales as possible for this new series of phones even as they haven't got any in stock, but their site says they have and won't change it to pre-order and get it by date. Would still keep asking Samsung about it as ordered it and they probably took money for it.

Would of been better to ordered it from mobile network, as I pre-ordered my s22 ultra on day came available to do pre-order from my mobile network and got it on the 25th February.
0 Likes
zznw4m
Apprentice
Options
Unfortunately, everywhere I've checked is showing a delivery date of 6th April so that's not an option. I think I might just cancel and stick with my current phone. Thanks for the suggestion though.
John19691969
Hotshot
Options
Cancel order .Get your money back as obvious there is a problem with the phone as they are holding back delivery of the phones and the amount of returns there getting with the first batch they sent out
Just my opinion
Damian78
Pioneer
Options

I only ordered mine past Thursday, but I also ordered that particular one (white 256gb) because it was showing as "in stock" so I also assumed it would be next day.

However it would only let me select 7th April in the checkout, so I chose that date. The order shows "pre-order" and "delivers from 25th March", but says delivery date is 7th April. 

Slightly confused by the delivery time despite it being in stock I've tried contacting Samsung several times, but wasn't able to get a straight answer, they just kept confirming different dates as to when I'd receive it (couldn't decide whether 7th or 8th). Last night after trying and failing to speak to someone one the phone (cut off after 27 minutes of holding the first time, then sent straight to the "how did we do" survey after 45 minutes holding the second time) I spoke to someone on Live Chat who suggested it's "still in pre-order to reserve the slot as the phone came from South Korea to be shipped in the UK and have it delivered". I'm not sure whether that means it's already here or not, but why don't they say "pre-order" as with other phones in this case instead of "buy now". 

I pointed out my concern that a lot of people who ordered a long time before me have also been delayed to similar times (late March or early April) so concerned mine will be delayed further, they insisted it wouldn't be as delays are in March only (not sure I believe this, there is clearly a big backlog), and told not to worry as mine will be with me on the said date. 

I do keep hoping it will get to me sooner based on the "delivers from 25 March" line on my order, but highly doubt it.

0 Likes
Joanie72
Journeyman
Options
I've just had a email saying mine has been delayed till 31st march . Normal white s22 plus ordered Feb 23rd . Preordered so would get it first looks like gonna get it last
0 Likes
zznw4m
Apprentice
Options
Well I have cancelled my order and I'm going to stick with my current one.
Bgra
First Poster
Options

Hey, me too, I ordered mine from Vodafone, also said it was in stock, I ordered it over a month ago, samsung s22, not ultra, still getting messages saying they have no idea when it will be in stock and I'm on a waiting list! Frustrating, think I might cancel, may be the best way for everyone waiting so long.

0 Likes
Damian78
Pioneer
Options

As per my reply in a different thread, it might be worth trying Mobile Phones Direct (part of AO.com), if you're due a new contract. Mine would have been next day delivery had they not just happened to have had warehouse issues when I ordered (typical), came the day after that though. £49 per month as well for the phone, unlimited calls/texts, and 100gb data on 2 year contract (I think it's gone up now though, £53 last time I checked). Depends how much you're looking to spend, but because it's only 24 months it works out incredibly cheap (latest calculation, as initial one was incorrect, is about £2.75 per month for the tariff, based on the total cost over the 24 months (£1,315) minus the cost of the phone from Samsung (£1,249 for the 256GB one I got)). 

Cancelled my order with Samsung once I'd received it.

P.S. I'm in no way affiliated to MFD or AO.com, just really impressed with the deal, and happy to get my phone :smiling-face: 

0 Likes