Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Pre Order System

(Topic created on: 01-08-2023 10:00 PM)
djslapper
Navigator
Options

So, to prove a point on how shocking the Samsung process of pre orders is I placed an order today (1st August) for the smart watch 6 classic. Within 10 minutes of ordering my order went from payment to preparing for dispatch so I rang customer services and they confirmed orders are picked at random to be allocated stock despite my original order which was placed on 26th July still on confirmed so could be picked but could be delayed until the week after.

This happened with the pre order of the fold 4 and the s23 ultra where people have ordered days after others and receive their goods before older orders.

Surely Samsung to be fair with everyone should be allocating stock to people by order date, not just at random??? I certainly wont be pre ordering again.

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
Si30a
Explorer
Options
I wouldn't bother mate so many issues with s23
0 Likes
Haych_
Navigator
Options
What sort of issues....I've had mine since release, Can't fault at all
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

That's the first time I've heard that the Samsung Warehouse pick orders at random 🤔

Personally I don't think that's entirely accurate !

They'll most probably have a picking list to go by that's created when the sales come through to pick in order @djslapper 

What issues have you come across @Si30a  ?

Like @Haych_ I've experienced no issues.

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Si30a
Explorer
Options
Everytime I leave the WiFi at home my signal drops out and have no network or anything I've tried different networks but still persists, there are tons of these posts on here with same issue. Maybe you got lucky with your one
0 Likes
Haych_
Navigator
Options
Hmm, I've had issues with my sim but I wouldn't say it's handset related. I'm on voxi and my signal tends to drop. I've tested my sim in a different phone (iPhone) issue still persists. So when at home, I leave WiFi calling turned on. Quite a a few of my family members have the s23u, all with different providers. They haven't had any issues.
djslapper
Navigator
Options
Okay so how do you explain I made 2 separate orders 1 from 1st August is picked and ready to be dispatched but my original order made on the 26th July is just confirmed and like I said this happened on the fold4 and s23 pre orders as well
0 Likes
StargazerUK
Navigator
Options
Another thing is the pre order offers and the trade in prices. I noticed they offer more on the tablet then a few days ago. We'll my tablet at least. An extra £50 and on the pre order fay they changed the 1TB price offer on the same day. Starting to thing its worth holding off till the last moment possible.
0 Likes