Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung flex

(Topic created on: 04-01-2024 08:09 PM)
Kieran
Journeyman
Options

Hello, I have been looking at the Samsung flex program which I am presuming has taken over the Samsung upgrade program. When looking at the Samsung galaxy s23 I cannot find the option for Samsung flex, does this mean when the Samsung galaxy s24 comes out it will not be available for the Samsung flex program.

I do understand Samsung do 0% interest finance however feel as though the Samsung flex program would be better as I like to try and upgrade phones every 2 years if possible.

Thank you 

kieran

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
AndrewL
Options

@Kieran : No problem. All I can say for now is stay tuned to our website to find out more. When the device is officially unveiled, all payment and finance options will be made available. 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/samsung-flex/

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
AndrewL
Options

@Kieran : I have looked into this for you, and both Samsung Flex and the Upgrade Programme currently only offer the Galaxy Z Fold5 and Galaxy Z Flip5 as options. This is likely to be because they are the most recent flagship products. With this in mind, it is likely that the next S Series device will be included upon its release, although this is only a working assumption, and not a guarantee, as I don't have any official news to share about the soon to be unveiled device. To keep up to date on the latest product news, please stay tuned to samsung.com

Kieran
Journeyman
Options

Thank you Andrew for taking your time to look into this for me I really hope they do offer the Samsung flex for the Samsung s24 line up, will this appear on the Samsung flex website once the devices have been released in January.

Thank you 

Kieran 

Solution
AndrewL
Options

@Kieran : No problem. All I can say for now is stay tuned to our website to find out more. When the device is officially unveiled, all payment and finance options will be made available. 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/samsung-flex/

0 Likes
Cliffg
Voyager
Options
I am hoping that I will be able to transfer my current upgrade program contract on my S23 Ultra to the new Select program on and S24U. Otherwise, the terms of my original agreement for an upgrade in 12 months will have been broken.
0 Likes