Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Deals UK v US

(Topic created on: 04-08-2022 01:51 PM)
hughsie27
Navigator
Options

As usual we can see the UK (and presumably other regions, being left wanting g compared to US market.

In US right now you can buy a Fold 3 5G and get a $999 priced Freestyle Projector for Free. This doesn't include the trade in offers they have for you old device too. 

Nothing at all for UK (you can't even buy the phone). 

We seen similar recently with the S22 launch. US Market got a free storage upgrade to the next level up as well as $200 voucher for Samsung Store. 

The UK got Buds Pro for free. The Buds Pro are good but for those like me who are in the Samsung Upgrade Programme anyone who bought the S21 last year already got a pair of those Buds with that phone.

Why do Samsung continue to shun non US regions to the side?

12 REPLIES 12
Daz73r
Helping Hand
Options
Tbh I do not mind either
0 Likes
hughsie27
Navigator
Options
Head sup to those yet to order. And maybe those who have ordered already?

I just got sent a code that gives you effectively a free storage upgrade to the 512GB or 1TB model (£120 or £250 money off code respectively for whichever model you buy. Plus an additional £100 code upon delivery for Samsung site.

I got it because I had the phone in my basket on launch day but never went through with the purchase. Kinda sucks for those who have bought unless they are getting a free memory upgrade too?
0 Likes
Old Git
First Poster
Options

Hi 

I know this is an old thread - cannot find a new one - but the trade-in deal in uk for new flip 5 is under half that in the US (I tried a flip 4 256). LESS THAN HALF !! 

Frankly yeah a few dollars/quids mebbe but under half is a total p  take.

I suspect my replacement for the flip 4 is going to be a Motorola  - I can't deal with people who are this cynical. 

0 Likes