Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Complaints Team UK

(Topic created on: 20-12-2023 12:18 PM)
Jambo1874
Student
Options
Hi, does anyone have a direct email for the complaints team? I have been trying to raise a complaint with Samsung on 0333 000 0333 but they keep shrugging me off and saying they have no "Solution Experts" available. 

Need to raise a complaint about the following (which I have sent to Samsung Help UK on twitter DM's, who told me to contact the number above 🤦‍♂️)

I ordered a Samsung flip 5 on the 27th of November, nearly a month ago, with a delivery date of the 20th of December (so I could give it as a present on Christmas day and still have time to send her phone back as a trade in). 
I have just been emailed this morning to say my delivery is delayed until the 5th of January!!!! This was supposed to be a Christmas present for my Fiancée, who now has nothing to open on Christmas day apart from a Samsung Flip case that she won't be able to put on the phone she doesn't have. 
I get there may be stock issues now, but I don't understand how that is that relevant to an order that was placed nearly a month ago? It should have been reserved for that order at it was paid for when stock was available.
I'm extremely unhappy about the situation and I want it to be rectified. Its unacceptable that something ordered a month in advance when there was stock available is now unavailable due to stock issues.
0 Likes
12 REPLIES 12
KP_76
Voyager
Options
I've sent you a DM 👍🏻
0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
You can try sending a direct message to @Sam_UK
They may be able to help you out with any contact information or advice
https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/samsung-lounge/how-to-send-a-private-message-on-the-samsung-comm...
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
By any chance is it an online exclusive colour or just a normal one? For some reasons there can be massive delays with the online exclusive colours I'm guessing because they don't hold much stock for these colours.
0 Likes
Jambo1874
Student
Options
It's not, it's a lavender one. Regardless if it was an online exclusive, surely if I placed an order nearly a month ago hen stock is available and I've paid for it, they should have assigned one to me there and then. Or else what's the point in letting me choose a delivery date 🤦
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
Yes I agree totally I'm not making excuses for them I just know that for some reasons those problems occur more when those colours are chosen. The delivery date should be the date you get it. I have selected dates for my products on the past as I knew I would be in and they always ended up coming early for reason . Keep trying on the phone, some agents are much more helpful than others.
Piper123
Maestro
Options
Hey there

Samsung have a poor history in relation to delivery dates based on the grumbles we see on here.

When you order, your order is passed by Samsung to their delivery partner (i.e. DPD). Samsung deliver their stock to their delivery partner who does the rest.

Problem is, Samsung website will say in stock and in their warehouses in Vietnam etc that may be correct. But in the UK? There may not be enough stock. So you'll join a queue for your desired device and colour.

As they've moved delivery to January, sounds like stock is on its way but may be impacted by global shipping issues causing delays.

It isn't right and I'm first to grumble myself about this but just hopefully giving you some context. Trying to cancel won't be easy either, Samsung normally say you have to refuse delivery first. Samsung Customer Service isn't the best.
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
Hit the nail on the head with that one 👍
0 Likes
iwantaworkingphone
First Poster
Options
I had to wait 6 weeks for my phone and when it arrived, it is faulty @Sam_UK
I've contacted the repair team and they have advise to get a replacement but customer service team are going round in circles. I just want a working phone
0 Likes
PaulM1
Options

Hi there, @iwantaworkingphone. I'm sorry that you've had cause for concern, and it's very unusual that your phone has arrived faulty. While I'm not clear on what the fault is, I do know that our Online Shop Team will help ensure that you can get this returned and exchanged (as long as you are still within the returns period). 

I recommend that you continue liaising with them using the contact details provided here:

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/

Please let us know when you get this resolved.

0 Likes